Q&A Time!

Hello everyone~! It's the author here!
And the A.I...
Quite the sight to see us again huh? We aren't really in the story a lot.
Speak for yourself...
Hey! Who's the writer here? I make this story happen!
But I tell the story, so I am more important here! People love my character.
Anyways, we are holding a Q&A session! You get a chance to ask questions to me, the A.I which I have not decided to give a name to yet...
And the various characters of the story like the Princes, The Crew Members, and even Darkness herself. Though I know not why you would speak to her...
Some people like the bad guy A.I! Respect them! So send us your questions and next chapter we will answer them along with our cast! No asking for spoilers either! I am not authorized to give classified information.
Until then, good luck with coming up with questions...I await your responses...
____________________________________
"Phew! That was a close one!" I said, taking a sip of water. "I always get nervous in front of cameras! You did well A.I!"
A.I smiled and slid down in her chair. "I have no idea what causes this much fright within me, but I too feel a great relief after that."
"Well you better get over that. We have some fans to talk with next time..." I patted her head. "Now watch the monitors so when they send questions in, you can approve them!" I take my coat off the rack. "Have a good night!"
A.I waved as she looked at the computer screens. "I always get the boring jobs..."