A Chicago Love Story (Part 32)

*Ion know who made dat lil collage of Von but I fw ittt 😭. ^^^*

I woke up the next morning and seen that Von was still sleeping. I wanted to get up and go to the bathroom but I was nervous since I was at his house. I sat up and looked for my phone to text Mani. She had sent me a text last night that said "Ayo yo parents mad yeen come home last night 🤣" Me: "Shit..." I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. I laid back down and started scrolling through Instagram. Von put his arm over my face and I said "Dis nigga... move." I tried pushing his arm back but he put it right back over my face. Me: "Nigga you ain't even sleep is you?" His face stayed the same so I poked his stomach and he started laughing. Me: "You do the most 😭" He rolled on his side and opened his eyes. Von: "Why is you up so early?" Me: "Ion know.." Von: "Go to sleep." Me: "Leave me alone." Somebody knocked on the door and Von sat still. Me: "You gon get it?" Durk walked in and said "Aye nigga yo mama said get up. Oh wassup Lai? Yo dad was wondering where you was at." Me: "Yeah Mani told me..." Durk: "He said sum bout an interview." I sat up and checked the time. Me: "Damn... I gotta go home..." Von: "What interview?" Me: "I'm posed to go to the mall for a job interview today and I forgot about it." Von: "When you gotta go?" Me: "At around 11am but I need to get ready." He stretched and yawned then he put his arms behind his head. Durk: "Nigga get up, she said she gotta go. She only got bout 2 hours 🤣" Von: "Gimme a minute damn. Lemme jus lay here for a minute." Durk: "Imma go getcho mama." He sat up and said "Imma whoop yo ass if you do. Get out" Durk started laughing then he shut the door. Von: "Lemme get dressed then imma take you home. If you need a ride to da mall jus lemme kno and I'll come thru." Me: "Okay.." He got up and put some jeans and a white t-shirt then he walked out his room. Mani texted me back and said "Wassup? Why you call?"

Me: "I was gon
tell you to see if
momma and daddy was
up."

Mani: "Yo dad left for work
a lil while ago and yo mom is
bout to leave."

Me: "Damn.. What they
say last night?"

Mani: "Auntie was just
upset cus you said you was
gon come back and never did.
Plus, they ain't know where you
was at."

Me: "They assume everything
except who I'm wit..."

Mani: "Where was you tho?"

Me: "I spent the night at
Von's."

Mani: "But Durk can't stay
here 🙄"

Me: "He prolly could
if you asked 😭"

Mani: "Nah I'm too scared
for allat. Whatchu got planned
for today?"

Me: "Von supposed to take
me home so I can get ready for
my job interview here
inna lil bit."

Mani: "When you get a job?"

Me: "I applied somewhere inna
mall 😂. Issa new store in there"

Mani: "Gurl is it dat clothing store they put in?"

Me: "Mhm."

Mani: "Ouu bitch you finna
get a discount and we can get
cheaper clothes 😌"

Me: "Girl bye 🤣. Lemme
go see what Von doin. Imma see
you inna lil bit."