Chapter 25

A day later....

Kian's POV

It's currently 1:00 pm and I'm riding in my car so I can meet up with all of Magcon. I want to know why they're all against Lily like the fuck! Cameron is overreacting! I just need to know. I pulled up to their 3 story mansion where all of the people in Magcon live. Ding dong! I wait for someone to open the door. Someone finally opens the door and it's Hayes. "Hey dude come on in!" Hayes says. I walk on in where everyone is in the kitchen. When they saw me they immediately became quiet. The first one to approach me was Cameron. "What do you want Kian fucking Lawley." (Lol Lawley autocorrected to lawleylovers lmao you would understand soon if you you guys would vote on my 1st chapter of lyrics.) "what I want to know is why all of you guys are against Lily!" I yelled. "I get how Cameron is against her which is just so stupid but why are the rest of you guys are. You guys promised to still be friends with her but apparently not." I started to tear up. "Lily's sweet, loving a good girlfriend, and loves all people no matter if they're deformed, gay, or even transgender!" I screamed at them all! "Wait what do you mean girlfriend?" Hayes asked. "She's dating Sam. I mean it's pretty obvious if you guys followed her on Twitter but nope You guys are against her!" "Oh😔" Hayes says upset. "Now tell me. Why are you against Lily!" I yelled. "Because she doesn't deserve anyone!" Cameron shouts. "YOU KNOW WHAT! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Nash! She missed you! SHE MISSED YOU! Mahogany, she wanted to be friends! Carter, she wanted to know you better! Matt, Lily wanted you to be there, to make her smile when nobody else could! Finally Hayes, she did love you. She loved you like nothing else in the world! She needed you yesterday! She needed you everyday! She needed someone to kiss her forehead and say you're the most beautifulest thing ever! She needed someone to cuddle with her, get her mind off of horrible things going on in her life! And finally she needed someone to say to her, I love you." I finished what I was saying and walked out the door. I wish Lily didn't have to suffer. I love her more than anything else. More than YouTube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(AN) Hey guys!!!!!!! Thanks sososososooooooso much for 715 reads!!! That's incredible #Adoptedbymagconto1k OMFGF when I was eating cheesecake I went to my creates and I saw 700! I died for a second LITERALY!!!!!!!!!! But what's weird is that my book poems only has like 4 poems but has 11 votes while this book only had 8! PLEASEEEE GO GET LYRICS TO 2 VOTES SO I CAN UPDATE I HAVE LIKE 100 PREWRITED CHAPTERS!!! I'm getting interactive with my followers so if you're not already, follow me. Valentine's is in 2 days!! Tommorow is my last Valentine party. Well yea! Next chapter is next Thursday✌️😝 Well comment,vote, follow all my social media links ANNNNNNNND

Stay smexy llamas