Chapter 29

Lily's POV
I've calmed down after all of that. And I'm so bored. They boys said that Dom is coming over. Man do I dislike Dom. (I would've said hate but.. I'm not allowed to hate people but I can gladly dislike them!) Well Kian.. He's doing something haha. Well when Dom gets here I have to say hi, because the boys said I'm "not accepting" him. Well of course I wouldn't! Remember Taco Bell??? Well yeah.

Dom's POV
I'm 5 minutes away from the o2l house. If plan A doesn't work, plan B surely will.

Lily's POV
Ding Dong! The doorbell goes off. Kian came back from whatever he was doing and I heard his voice talking to Dom. Then he yelled my name. I went downstairs.

"Well hi Lily!" Dom said with that devious smile.

I just stared at him giving him the -.- face.

Kian must've noticed because he gave me a death stare. He never gives me those stares.

"Fine hi! Can I go upstairs now?" I said. "Wait! Lily can you come help me get some stuff from the car?" Dom asked.
"N-" but before I could finish, Kian interrupted. "Lily.." Kian growled. "Kian I'm not getting it he has two arms and two armpits that are perfectly skilled to get the stuff out of his car." I was going to storm upstairs till I felt a pair of arms grab my arms. I tried squirming away but the grip was too strong. I turned around and there I was face to face with Dom. "Dom let me go." I growled. "No." He said smirking. He then looked me in they eyes. I tried looking for Kian but he was no where in site. Dom then whispered in my ear. "Come with me baby doll." He said seductively. Ewe. "What if I don't?" I said growling. "Stuff like this." He then dragged me to my room. "You wouldn't." I said terrified. "You wouldn't do it to your best friend's daughter. You wouldn't." I said panicking. "Then go with me." He said smirking. "F-fine." I stuttered. "Oh and say a word, you're dead." Dom told me. I just nodded my head and we walked downstairs outside. He put me in his trunk and drove off. I will and always love you o2l and even Magcon.

~~~~~~~~
(AN) surprise suprise! An update! Well hoped you liked this chapter! How do you think Kian will react to a missing Lily? What do you think will happen next? For the next chapter get this chapter to 30 reads, 3 votes, and 5 comments (not including mine.)
Comment, vote, follow all my social media links

Annnnnnnnnnnd

Stay smexy llamas.