Chapter 13

Lily's POV

"Hey Lily come here for a sec." I heard Cameron say. Golly can't he just fucking leave me alone. I was busy making suicide notes in case I ever did commit which I won't be doing for a while cause I literally have guards watching me 24/7 and yes. Even when I'm naked. "Ok Cameron" I said. When I got downstairs, Cameron picked me up and just threw me in the car. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HE'S FUCKING  SENDING ME BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE! See they never loved me. My birthday is tomorrow and yea. Turning 14! Honestly I'd rather spend my birthday homeless. Then I see Cameron pull up to a 3 story white building with a beautiful front that's welcoming. Cameron knocks on the door, and a boy with a nose piercing opens the door. No fucking way. "OMFG AM I DREAMING CAMERON!!!!!! IS THIS MY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT???"

Cameron's POV

She said birthday. Her birthday. When is it? Then all of a sudden tears filled her  eyes. I just said that out loud. Why Cameron whyyyyy.

Connors POV

I hear crying, I look out the window. I see Cameron. He has a shocked and guilty expression. I see Lily in Kian's arms. Crying.

Kian's POV

Wow. Cameron's doesn't even know his own daughter's birthday, Lily then all of a sudden opens her arms to me. I open up mine. She sobs into my chest. Awe she's adorable. I wished me and Andrea adopted her. We would make sure she wasn't like this. She would be our sunshine. But nope Cameron adopted her. And look at Lily now.

Lily's POV

How could he? I officially hate Cameron. It's one thing to make somebody's life miserable, but to forget their birthday, just no. I broke down on the spot and sob in Kian's chest. It feels comforting. I should come here more often. Oh hey I was fangirling about something, oh Yea. I'M AT THE O2 FUCKING L'S HOUSEEEE!!! I still sobbed and eventually fell asleep.

A while later....

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Unfamiliar house. I wanted to see where I was and it is still not my birthday yet. Well I roamed around. Then found bedrooms with familiar names on them. O e said Kian . Oh I guess I'm in the o2l house. I went downstairs to hear yelling. "KIAN WHERE'S MY FUCKING HOT CHEETOS?!!!!" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!! GOSH!!" Oh I ate them I should probably tell Kian and the other dude yelling. "Hey Kian. I'm so sorry I ate the cheetos you can kill me now if you would like to." Kian and the other dude stared at me looking guilty. ''Um the tattoo dude, can I catch your name???" "Jc" he said. I just walked into the living room. I had a few questions tho.  Lol a few I mean A LOT. "KIAN CAN I TALK TO YOU!?!?" I yelled. "SURE JUST A SECOND!" Hey yelled back. He walked in and asked what's up. "Well 1st why was I sleeping here I mean ya I fell asleep but why didn't I just go home?" "Well 1st of Cameron was to overwhelmed and wanted you to stay here." He's not telling me something. "Then 2nd you're gonna talk with Connor. You know Connor Franta." "OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!"  I yelled. "On 2nd question. Can you do something with me tomorrow for my birthday? Cause I don't want to spend time with Cameron and his friends" "sure but as long as its a a suprise" "yea sure!" I said. "Hey Lily you wanna spend to me with the rest of o2l?" Kian asked. Ohhh goooooosh fangirl alert. "SURE!" I screamed! "Ok well you need to by at least one outfit I'll call my girlfriend to come pick you up." He said "OMG ANDREA RUSSET?!?!!!' I practically just fangirled. "Yea lol" kian laughed. This is gonna be great.

A while later...

"Ding dong" The house chimed. "Hey babe" I heard Kian say to Andrea. At least I think so. So I walked downstairs and greeted her., well tried to Kian and Andrea were making out. I cleared my throat then they stopped there nashty stuff. "So this is the lovely Lily I've heard about!" Andrea said "y- yea." I stuttered. " Ok well let's get shopping!"

Magical time skip.....

I was dressed in my new outfit which was an Emoji crop top with a pink undershirt, White booty shorts, galaxy vans, a beanie that says Don't fuck with me and then a necklace that says beautiful. I walked downstairs to be greeted by six boys. Now I'm about to break it down...

"Hello!' Connor said

"Hey gurl!"  The Ricky Dillon said

"Hey beautiful" The guy with Rosy red cheeks which I think is Sam said.

"Jc here." Jc obviously said.

"Hola mamochica!" The talented Trevor Moran said!

"Hello sweety." Kian told me

"Well let's go!' I said

We finally arrived at Taco Bell! We sat at a booth and just talked. Sam kept staring at me and whispering funny stuff in my ear which made me giggle. "Awe my little Sammy is growing up so fast! Flirting!" Kian said which made Sams cheeks redder which I didn't think was freaking possible! We finished eating and just walked around. Sam latched his hand with mine. Which of course made me blush. I guess the rest of the boys saw cause they started chanting, "Otp. Otp! OTP!!!!!" Me and Sam blushed.

We eventually went home and decided to play truth or dare. Connor started. "Ok ummmm Sam! Truth or dare?" "Dare" Sam said. "Ok I dare you to go in the bathroom with Lily for 10 minutes." Everybody oooohed. We both walked into the bathroom and locked the door. "Lily you're so beautiful. Your giggles just everything . I know I haven't known you for long and I don't want to do anything I just-" he started leaning in. I leaned in too. Our lips moved in sync. It started to get pretty heated. Sams mouth moved to my neck, he started sucking on it, he got to my week spot which made me moan. He went back to my lips and licked my bottoms lip asking for access. I gladly accepted. It felt so right. The bathroom door crashed open! "I TOLD U THEY WOULD DO IT! THEY MOANED AND EVERYTHING!" Kian practically screamed! "Kian dude, me and Lily kissed that's all. I mean I'll tell ya about it later." I didn't want this to end so... "Sammy I tired can u caweey me to my woom?" I asked sounding all babyish. He smiled and nodded . my room is a good 2 mins so we decided to talk along the way, we finally got to my room and he later me down. "Good night beautiful." He said we made out. I moaned. He moaned. Then I fell asleep.

Sam's POV

Gosh I want her to be mine so bad. Well need to talk the guys what happened in the bathroom. "SPILL IT!" Ricky yelled "ok ok so. I told her my love for her. We both leaned in we kissed which turned into a make out session. I got carried away so I went down to her neck found her sweet spot, sucked on it she moaned, we used tongue  then you guys showed up." I said "You should totally ask her out." Kian said. Maybe I should.

~~~~~~
(AN) Freaking long chapter typing this for about an hour.... Follow me on IG @nanaafiia.new.account
Kik meh @nanaisawesomeholq
Annnnd

Stay smexy llmas