Chapter 15

Lily's POV

We are currently at Starbucks making a list of girls to invite for today! Tomorrow we're gonna have a birthday bash! With most YouTubers. So far we have Zoella, Tanya, Bethany Mota, Jenna Marbles, Lisbug, Rachel Ballinger, Grace Helbig, Jennifer Veal, Colleen Ballinger, GloZell, Meghan Rhienks, MayBaby, Alexis G Zall, Lia, all of Cimorelli, Telea Dunn, Rebecca Black, Mahogany, mylifeaseva, Britanni Louise Taylor, SuperWoman, Mamrie, Megan Church, and Gigi Gorgeous! We're gonna have a blast so we contacted them and they're all coming! Yay! So currently it's 4:35 and we're gonna go all night if we have to! So our plans is to all meet at Taco Bell, then go to the mall, go shopping there duhhh, have some fun on the beach, watch a movie *cough* *cough* The Fault in Our Stars *cough* *cough* then meet at Zoella's to have a girls slumber party! The best part is there's not gonna be as much drama!!!!! We finished our Starbucks went back to the car and jammed out to a bunch of music! A while later we arrived at Taco Bell and everyone was there! We played would you rather while eating tacos which wasn't a nice idea.....

                    Would you rather
Zoella: Andrea, would you rather eat dog poop or cat food?

Andrea: CAT FOOD FOR SURE! Ok Jenn would you rather have to bathe Kian or Kiss Sam on the lips?

Jenn: erm.... Sam....

Andrea: OMG LILY I'M SORRY! DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY ANY OF THE BOYS NAMES!!!!

Lily: It's ok I'll get over it.
                 End of would you rather

We finished eating at taco bell!!! So currently we're all on our way to the mall to go shopping!!!!! Can I get a YASSSSS!!! Then that moment. My song. Came on. We immediately became Beyonce.

You and I,
We were on to something,
Now I'm left with nothing at all
And I
Wanna hear your echo,
Got to be the name you call

Every time I do it like that,
Turns out you'll crawl right back

Do you wanna play your heart until it cracks?
Love is not red, it's black

I love it,
So what are we gonna do?
Your mind is running on,
I love it!
So what are we gonna do?
Your mind is running on,