Chapter 23

Lily's POV

It was 6:55 pm when I woke up at dad's place. I went into his room where he was making a video. "Hi daddy." I say. "Hey princess you want to go to Taco Bell like I promised you?" "Oh yea!! Can the rest of o2l come and Jenn, mom, Arden, and Lauren?!?!" I threw all those questions at him. "Yes anything for you princess." I blushed and gave him a hug. "Daddy do you want to know why I was crying?" I asked Kian. "That would really help." He said. "Ok long story short, ran into Cameron at the mall, he said nobody loves me and that all of Magcon is against me which is apparently true." I then showed him the text messages from Nash. And let's just say he's really mad. "Come on let's go to Taco Bell I'll have to talk with Magcon later." "Ok let me change first." Before I could leave he gently grabbed my wrist. "Sweety you don't need to change you're beautiful in every way and still are even in sweats. And in Andrea's clothes." I giggled and smiled at him. "Ok I'll be in the living room while you call the girls. I'll tell the guys." I said. "Ok princess I love you never forget that." He said. I grinned at him and went to Connor's room 1st. "Con da Bon! You wanna go to Taco Bell with me and the guys? I mean I still need to ask the rest but-" he cut me off. "Hush little peasent. You talk to much." I giggled at his response. "So is that a yes?" "Sure is little potato head." I laughed and walked out of his room. I did the same with the rest of he guys. Soon they all came and we started walking to Taco Bell where we'll meet the rest.

~~~~~~
Short chapter but tomorrow is my birthday and I have a longer chapter next week this one and the one coming out next week were prewrited so yea
Follow me on all socials media links annnnd

Stay smexy llamas