Chapter 14

Lily's POV

Ahh. The sun shining. Birds chirping. Boys yelling. WHOA BOYS YELLING, I quickly put on my slippers and ran downstairs oh and I'm staying with o2l for a week. It turns out Cameron doesn't want anything to do with me for a while. But it's his loss cause it's my birthday. YEA YOU HEARD ME! MY BIRTHDAY! I'M 14! I CAN DRINK! Lol JK. Well anyway I sit on the stairs listening to the guys conversation,
Kian: GUYS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE CLEARLY TOLD ME THAT I CAN SURPRISE HER WITH WHATEVER!

JC: DUDE SHE'S FUCKING DEPRESSED SHE CAN'T JUST SPEND TIME WITH US!

Kian: WELL WE SHOULD LET HER BE WITH US FOR NOW BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HER FAMILY DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE WITH HER! THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT! A DEPRESSED PERSON SHOULDN'T SPEND THEIR BIRTHDAY BY THEMSELVES CAUSE FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT THEY MAY COMMIT SUICIDE! GOSH JC! YOU'RE FUCKING DATING LIA! YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO HAVE A HEART!!!!!

Wow. It seems like I was a mistake to this world. You know what thanks Kian for giving me an idea for a birthday present. I mean I am a fuck up. I walked downstairs. When they saw me they instantly stopped and froze. Great time to talk.

"Guys I don't care if I spend my birthday by myself. I just wanted to know people actually cared about me on my birthday. I mean like. I just thought I actually had people in the world who cared about me, but I guess not. And Jc, well I don't know if you were trying to be mean but its ok I  just hope your life is going great cause there's some peoples' who's were just a mistake. And Kian, thanks for the idea." I ran out the front door to where my feet could take me. I found an alley and cried. I heard footsteps so I looked up and found Sam. "Lily. Come back." Sam's voice cracked. Awe so cute. "Sam.... If I come back, will you promise to spend the rest of the day with me for my birthday, let none of they guys come or even talk to me, and be there for me, forever?

Sam's POV

She said forever.... She said forever.... She said forever....

Lily's POV

He's not answering. He's not answering me. Okay fine. He can play that game. And I'm gonna play my game. "SAM! YOU KNOW WHAT! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME! BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG! IF IT WAS THE FOREVER PART YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOREVER I JUST NEED YOU TO BE HERE FOR ME! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND NOBODY IS HERE FOR ME." I bursted out crying and sobbing. I started running back home. I got there leaving Sam behind. I slammed the door and slid down crying. Kian came running out. With only a boxers on. NOT THE TIME LILY.

"Lily are you okay???" Kian said frantically. I just ran to the backyard and jumped. The fresh water refreshed my body. It all felt soothing. Something just is missing to make this feeling I have so much better. A razor. I found I shaving thingy, broke it to get out the razor. I carried it out to the pool, I jumped in and cut, 5 slits, on both arms, thys , and stomach. I let the pool turn red and left it that way. Red. I went back into the house in my room and took a shower. I chose my clothes which were a pink bow, a pink black and blue sweater, Red white and blue booty shorts, emoji flip flops, and a beanie that says Relieve the pain. I went to Kian's room and knocked on his door. I heard a come in so I walked in. He was editing a video. "What's up Li- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR THYS?!!" Kian was on the verge of crying that was before he heard, "KIAN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED  TO THE POOL!?????" Kian immediately ran downstairs into the backyard to be greeted by a petrified Sam and a red pool. "Lily did you do this?"Kian asked crying. "Yes. Now Kian, can you drive me to Andrea's pleeeease!!!" Kian had said nothing he just brought me to his car and in 10 mins we pulled up to an apartment. I said bye to him, and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by a beautiful girl with straight blond hair. She was wearing a plaid shirt with leggings and a beanie. "Hii may I help you?" She asked. "Umm does Andrea Russet stay here my names Lily by the way what might yours be?" I threw a bunch if questions at her. "Well hi Lily my names Jennifer but call me Jenn and in fact Andrea does live here. But how do I know you're not a crazy fan?" Jenn asked.  "Well tell her Lily's here the one she went shopping with." She nodded and came a happy Andrea. "Hi Lily! Happy birthday! Come on in!!!" I'm so glad I met Andrea. "Hey Andrea! I wanted to have a girl to girl talk!" "Oh dear did mother nature strike?????" Andrea can so be nosy at times lol. "WTH NOOOOO." "Well ok but 1st I think you already met Jenn but there's two more I want you to meet. LAUREN, ARDEN!" Andrea yelled Then came down two girls! The 1st one had Long black hair with freckles then the 2nd one had short hair and a pale face. "Lauren, Arden, meet Lily! Cameron Dallas's daughter! Adopted though lol." They both waved I waved back. Then sat in a circle. "Ok Liz what cha want to tell meh?" Andrea asked.

"Ok well today is my birthday as you know and at 1st I thought it would be all cheerful but then Jc was talking about how they shouldn't be celebrating someone's birthday when she's a depressed chick. Then Kian said that I had nobody so they need to be with me. I had a panic attack ran out the door, found an alley then Sam found me. He told me to come back, then I told him to stay by my side forever, he didn't answer and then I said it didn't have to be forever. He still didn't answer me and it was  upsetting for me cause yesterday he told me he loved me. So I ran back home slammed the door and started crying. Kian came running asking me what's wrong so I just ran to the backyard, jumped in the pool got out then got a razor jumped backed in and cut. Left the pool water red. Took a shower. Went to Kian's room to ask him to to drive me here didn't ask him that cause Sam yelled something about the pool it was red water so Kian asked me if I did that I said yes then asked him to drive me here. And here I am." They all had a shocked expression. They all started talking at once so I'm gonna break it down....

Arden: Aww that's such a horrible way to spend a birthday.

Lauren: Well you've had a bitchy day. AM I RIGHT LADIES?

Jenn: Sad you can always come here anytime even when we're sleeping.

Andrea: Sad way to spend a birthday. How bout us girls and a few other girl youtubers go out for your birthday?

"Aww yes thanks Andrea!! I'm so glad I met you! And the rest of y'all!!! "Ok well we're gonna be spoiling you today!" Andrea yelled.

~~~~~~~~
(AN) Hiii! Ok so next chapter is her birthday out! And its coming out today!And I'm gonna only do author notes like real short. U already should know my IG and Kik so yea. Annnnnd

Stay smexy llmas