Chapter 22

Lily's POV
We were in the car. I was sitting next to Mahogany. "Hey I sing!" Mahogany said and she showed me a cover of her singing steal my girl. She's a good singer. We were in the mall and I saw someone I didn't want to see. Cameron. I started running but he grabbed me by the wrist. He started speaking. "Listen bitch. I got all of Magcon against you even Mahogany. All you have is o2l. And remember, nobody loves you. Nobody cares for you. They just show sympathy then leave you to rot slowly." He then left like nothing happened. I started walking around crying. I saw Nash. I missed him so much! But he's against me so I guess he wouldn't care. "Lily why are you crying?" He asked me. "Why would you care? You all never loved me. You only felt guilty then left me. You guys don't care. I know that Cameron hates me. But I didn't expect all of Magcon to go against me." I then walked off and the. Called mom.
(Lily= L Andrea= A or M)

L: mo-mommy?
A:cutie what's wrong?
L: c-ca-cam-Cameron
A:I'm coming where are you?
L: n-near st-Starbucks
A:ok I'm coming I love you don't forget that.

I sat on a bench still crying. I saw Andrea then gave me a hug. "Come on the girls are in the car. You can explain everything in the car." We walked to the car. And found 5 messages from Nash.

N: what we're not against u
N: Lily answer me
N: did Cameron say that to u?
N: well he's not lying
N:I'm sorry we had no choice

I started crying even more. Jenn was driving so Andrea took my phone and read the text messages. "You ran into Cameron?" "YE-yes" "he told me th-that a-all of ma-magcon is a-against me a-nd so i-is ma-mahogany." She was upset and had anger in her eyes. "LOX! WTF GET OUT! YOU CAN WALK HOME!" Andrea said. "IM NOT AGAINST HER!" Lox said. (Which is also her name for Yall stupidsssss) "DONT LIE I READ THE MESSAGES FORM NASH HE SAID YOU GUYS HAD NO CHOICE!" I screamed at her. Lox walked out of the car and mouthed I'm sorry. "Mommy I wanna go home" "ok I'm sorry cutie. I love you don't forget that." Andrea said. They drove me home and it was 5:39 pm. I knocked in the door and Kian opened it. "Lily you need a hug don't you?" He opened up his arms and I ran straight into them. He carried me into the living room and set me on the couch. I then fell into a small nap.

~~~~~~
(AN) cause I got a blank space babyyyy and I'll right your name. Hoped you like this chapter! I prewrited it then edited it today and wrote the authors note today. Thank you thank you THANK UUU for half a thousand reads!!! Now let's they to a 1000 reads lmao well anyway vote comment read my book lyrics get that to two votes I have a lot of prewrited chapters for that annnnnnd

Stay smexy llamas