Chapter 17

Lily's Pov
Today is my birthday bash. I WAS so excited till Cameron showed up. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him. The party was at full swing. There was alcohol I don't even know where that came from. Cameron then came up to me. He looked drunk. Well let's just say he's not winning me back anytime soon.

C: Hey look! You're that $5 prostitute I call my daughter!

L: Dad you're drunk now go to bed before you do anything stupid.

C: Oh look you slut trying to tell me what to do oh and you have cuts on your arms! You should cut deeper and die!

L: GET THE FUCK AWAY CAM HOW DARE U SAY THAT ABOUT ME!

C: DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU PROBABLY NEED A LESSON😏

He then dragged me into a bedroom and beat the shit outta me. After he finished I ran into my room crying to sleep.

The Next Day....

I woke up did my regular routine and went to the living room. A bunch of people were passed out. I went to make breakfast and eat it duh. Once I finished doing that people were waking up. When whey saw me their eyes were becoming glassy. Sam came up to me
1st. "Liz what happened? You have bruises everywhere you're practically red and have scars everywhere." Sam said. Just then Cameron saw me. He froze. "Why don't u ask Cameron the aclcohol addict who doesn't need to be a parent." I ran up to my room and cried I'd rather be in the Orphanage right now.

Sam's POV
I turned to look at Cameron. "YOU ASSHOLE! YOU KNEW THIS WAS A 14 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY BASH BUT TO RUIN THAT YOU PHYSICAllY AND MENTALLY TORMENTED HER!

Cameron's POV
Ugh what has happened to me ever since I adopted her I've been such an asshole.

Sam's POV
I went to go check on Lily. She was sobbing so hard! I went up to her . "Hey Lily just know I'll be here for you no matter what. I've loved you since I saw you." I leaned in and kissed her and it felt amaze balls. We were smiling afterwards. And I needed to Ask her something. "Lily, will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~
(AN) hey guys hoped you liked it UNEDITED. I'm back!! Well follow me on IG at nanaafiia.new.account
Kik meh at nanaisawesomeholq
Annnnd

Stay smexy llamas