- 22 -

🎵
"See you later boys," I told them heading out the door. I called Jeongin earlier and asked him if we could meet up to talk. I'm going to apologize and tell him everything. I didn't tell the guys I was going to tell him because they wouldn't let me go if I did. I know they wouldn't trust him but I trust him he's my brother and I need to tell someone.

I made it to the cafe he wanted to meet in. I sat down in a corner where we will have more privacy. After a few minutes, he showed up.

"Hey," He sat down in front of me. 

"Hey," I smiled at him. We sat there in silence for a few seconds. "How's school?" I asked him making conversation.

"A bit stressful but great I've met a lot of cool new people," He tells me.

"That's great. I'm glad you're happy there," I smiled at him. A waiter came and got our order before leaving again.

"So why did you want to meet up?" He questions curious.

"I missed you and also to apologize," I admit to him.

"I missed you too, but you have nothing to apologize for. You were right I should've invited Mashiho. This whole argument is stupid honestly," He says making us chuckle.

"When are our arguments not stupid," I smiled making him laugh.

"True," He smiles with a nod. "So how are you and Donghyuck?" He questions.

"That's what I needed to talk to you about but I couldn't say it over the phone nor text," I told him sitting up nervously looking around looking if anyone was listening.

"What's wrong?" He questions concerned at my reaction.

"You have to promise me not to make a seen nor tell anyone nobody, not a soul promise," I looked at him seriously.

"Minjee I swear if he's hurting you," He said getting mad.

"No no he's not just please promise for me," I plead him.

"Fine, I promise," He sighs.

"Donghyuck is part of a mafia," I started looking at his expression changed from mad to shocked.

"What," He whispered yelled.

"Listen before you get mad," I told him I was about to continue but the waiter brought our drinks.

"Thank you," We both told him before he walked away.

"Why are you staying with him?" He asked concerned.

"Just listen you can talk when I'm done," I told him and he nods sitting back. "The night I went out for a late-night drive. I pumped into one of his friends that is also part of it which I didn't know at the time. I went back with him to a club and that's when another gang showed up and that's where I got my scar. The other gang shot up the club," I informed him.

"I saw it on the news," He nods remembering.

"Well Donnghyuck saved me bringing me back to their place. That's where I stayed for the past 2 weeks before I called you guys. Their boss didn't trust me enough to let me go so I had to stay with them. I only got to come to see you guys because of Hyuck. Hyuck and I were never together it's why you thought we were so distanced from each other. Now that I've been with them for so long and they are my friends and they wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I'm not obligated to stay with them at all times anymore they trust me, and well now I'm dating one of them. That's where I've been the whole time. I never actually wanted to leave home. I was taken but I'm fine now and free," I explained to him and he just looked at me without saying a word. "Jeongin please say something," I plead him.