- 2 -

🎵
After lunch, Hyuck and I went to his place to hang out.

"Come on I have 10 more minutes before I need to go," I told Donghyuck.

"Come on it's not the first time you've skipped school," Donghyuck rolled his eyes crashing on his couch. I crossed my arms looking at him. "Don't tell me you're going back because of your loser of a boyfriend," He looked at me seriously.

"Why don't you like him?" I sat down on the edge of where he was laying, laying my back on his stomach.

"I just don't," He shrugged.

"You are worst than my brother," I sigh grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"I just know what's good for you," He looks at me.

"And what's that?" I asked him curiously.

"Hae...oh you have someone over," A guy walked in. He had blue hair and wow his stunning.

"What the fuck man. How many times do I have to tell you to knock," Donghyuck got up quickly making me fall back on the couch.

"Sorry geez, and since when are you into innocent schoolgirls," The guy looked at me as Hyuck walked towards him. I was about to say something but Donghyuck looked at me.

"You don't even open your mouth," Donghyuck warned me.

"I wasn't," I said innocently.

"Just let me drop her back off I'll be back," He told him. "And don't touch my stuff," He warmed the guy. "Come on hoe I'm dropping you back off," He looked at me and I got up.

"You're the bigger hoe here," I glared at him getting up. "And you, I'm not innocent you'll be lucky if you get a girl like me in bed," I looked at him up and down. Even tho he probably would he's probably better than me. The guys just smirked with a chuckle.

"Come on don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting," Donghyuck said opening the door. I followed him out rolling my eyes.

"A minute ago you didn't want to drop me back off and now that guy shows up you're practically dragging me out the door," I told him as we got in his car.

"We have things to do that's all," He shrugged.

"Like what? And who even is he?" I question him.

"None of your business. You don't need to know him his not your type," He comments a bit annoyed.

"At least his name because I'm pretty sure you will tell him mine," I looked at him.

"I actually wouldn't I don't want him to know you it's bad enough he saw you," He told me.

"Why does it matter?" I question.

"Because now stop with the question please," He said frustrated.

"Fine sorry," I rolled my eyes.

"Also don't lie to people like that you are weak under me," He smirks bringing back up what I said to the guy.

"Shut up," I hit him and he laughs. "You are unbelievable," I shook my head smiling. We got to school and I got out of the car.

"Awww look he waited for you," He said sarcastically pointing at Mashiho.

"You're so annoying," I grabbed my bag from the back closing the door before walking away.

"Where's my kiss," He yelled out the window with a smirk. I looked back at him and kiss my middle finger before blowing on it. He fake caught it placing his hand on his chest I giggled before rolling my eyes. I walk towards the angry-looking boyfriend. I mean he has the right to be.

"He-

"I know I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Minjee," He sighs. "I know he's your best friend and all but I'm your boyfriend," He looked down at me.

"Then what about we ditch school together now and spend the rest of the day together," I smiled before pecking his lips.

"Mmmmh not today I have a test in calculus later," He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Fine I guess you're test is important," I sigh letting go of him. "Where are the others?" I question right when the bell rings.

"I'm guessing heading to class," He chuckles. "Come on I'll walk you to your class," He grabbed my hand.

...

The last bell finally rang the day was over. I walked to the front of the school to meet up with my twin brother. I saw him talking to some of his friends but before I could reach him I was spun around to face Mashiho.

"Thinking you can leave without saying bye," He smiled before kissing me.

"No I was looking for you," I smiled obviously telling a lie.

"Mhm sure," He chuckles. "I have to head to practice but I'll text you later," He told me.

"Okay see you tomorrow," I smiled before kissing him and walking away. My brother was now waiting for me.

"I heard he isn't a big fan of Donghyuck. Does he know you and Donghyuck slept together before," He said as I got to him.

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing that's a no," He chuckles as we walked out to the parking lot.

"You're just jealous that you are still a virgin," I looked at him.

"How would you know," He smirked.

"Like How you would know with Hyuck," I looked at him.

"Oh, I would know do you remember the times I caught you guys, which I wish I didn't it was hella dramatizing," He said unlocking his car and I shake my head and got in the car. "I as your brother actually should be concerned you are sleeping with your best friend but since it's you I'm not surprised," He smirked and I hit his arm.

"Jeongin I swear if you tell Mashiho anything, I will snap your neck," I warned him.

"I'm not but you know I'm not the only one who knows," He tells me.

"I hate people honestly," I rolled my eyes.

"It's high school what do you expect," He says before driving off.