- 3 -

3rd PoV

"Jeongin I need help with homework," Jeonghee their younger brother said as the twins walk in.

"With?" Jeongin asked the boy as they kicked off their shoes.

"Math," He said innocently. 

"Ask Minjee she better than me," Jeongin said walking away leaving Minjee there.

"No I'm not Jeongin really," Minjee yelled at her twin brother.

"Minjee," Jeonghee looked at her with puppy eyes. She knew she couldn't say no to him her little brother is her only weakness.

"Yes, I'll help you," She sighs putting her bag down.

"Thank you," He smiled dragging her to the kitchen table. She glared at Jeongin who was happily grabbing himself snacks, before heading upstairs to study. Minjee might hate school but she pretty good at it.

...
🎵
"Ok dinner is ready," Their dad calls out as their mom finishes placing the dish on the table.

They all made their way to the dinner table. They talked about their day as per usual. Obviously, Minjee didn't tell them about leaving school with Donghyuck. They aren't a really big fan of him since they think he's just trouble and a distraction. As everyone continued talking Minjee phone dinged it was Donghyuck.

Asswhole😘❤️
Want to come to a party with me?

"No phone at the table," Her mom looked at her sternly.

"Well can I be excused?" Minjee asked getting up.

"You didn't even finish half of your plate," Her dad comments.

"I'm not that hungry today I had a pretty big lunch," She said before walking away. Her parents said her name but she ignored them walking straight up to her room.

You
What type of question was that

Asswhole 😘❤️
I'll pick you up in 20min

You
Oki

She directly started to get ready after throwing her phone on her bed. She took a quick shower before picking out an outfit and doing her makeup.

She waited till Donghyuck texted her he was here

She waited till Donghyuck texted her he was here. Once he did she walked out of her room to bump into Jeongin and she put her finger up to her lips to indicate him not to tell mom and dad. He zipped his mouth shut walking into his room. He never really cares if she was out he knew she was with Donghyuck and he also knew Donghyuck wouldn't let anything happen to her. She carefully walked down the stairs making it to the front door.

"You actually made it out," Donghyuck said as she got in the car.

"I'm sneaky," She informed him making him chuckle as he drove off. "Is that guy going to be there?" She asked him making his jaw clench.