- 4 -

🎵
We went and got ice cream but decided to go back to Donghyuck place, so we can eat and watch a movie.

"I should have just slept with you last night," I said eating a bit of my ice cream making Donghyuck chuckle.

"You were sober for once I'm surprised," He smirks.

"Well one of us had to get us home," I informed him.

"I'm a great drunk driver and you know it," He looked at me.

"Yeah but I feel better when it's a sober Donghyuck behind the wheel," I inform him. 

"Half of the time I'm never actually drunk you know," He informs me.

"You little shit," I said making him laugh. "It's sad tho he was actually not that bad," I said playing around with my ice cream.

"Come here," He said putting his ice cream on the coffee table. I did the same before going over to the couch he was laying down on and laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I'm the only one that gets to see soft Donghyuck and I'm glad. He kissed my forehead before he went back to watching tv. I smiled at his gesture I'm so lucky to have him. Sometimes I wish he was more than just my best friend, but I know he would never see me like that. I grabbed his face to look at me and he smiles.

"Doesn't mean we can't now," I smirked.

"I thought you were over the whole friends with benefits?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I was in a relationship now I'm single and in need," I said and he smiles before kissing me.

⚠️SMUT⚠️
I slowly sat up on top of him. His hand when up my under my shirt. As he lets out a soft moan holding on to my hips as I rolled them.

"Careful with the teasing," He says pulling away so he can take off my shirt.

"What are you going to do?" I smirked as he threw my shirt across the room.

"Oh you know," He says before flipping us over so he on top now. He started kissing down my neck as he unbuttoned my jeans. I moan as he sucked on my skin. He pulled away so he can slide off my jeans.

"What about you?" I pouted and he smirks before taking off his shirt.

"Such a little baby under me," He whispers in my ear placing his fingers on my heat making me gasp. He chuckles before nipping on my neck. He took his hand off teasingly sliding up my body. "Let's get this off first," he says playing with my bra strap pulling on it letting it go as it snaps on my skin making me whimper. I propped myself up as he took off my bra. "You haven't said a word baby. Cat got your tongue?" He asked cupping my boob.

"No," I let out breathy as messages it. He smiles before placing a small kiss on my lips before kissing down my body. Once he got to my underwear he looked at me smirking playing with my underwear. "Please no teasing," I begged him.

"Mmm, why not baby?" He asked sliding down my underwear. "Has my baby girl not been taking care of?" He questions hovering back on top of me as two of his fingers tease my entrance.

"Babe," I whined.

"No answer me first," He says playing my clit my bite my lip. "Did he not take care of you properly?" He asked pushing his fingers in. I moaned shaking my head no. He started moving his fingers not taking it easy. I pulled him down to my lips knotting my fingers through his hair. He suddenly pulled fingers out leaving me empty. "Dont worry I'm not done with you," He says stand up sucking his fingers clean. "I told you he wasn't good for you baby," He says unbuttoning his jeans. "I bet you haven't had it in weeks," He drops his pants. "He didn't know how to take care of you," He took his boxers off. "He didn't deserve you," He hovers over me lining up himself. "It's okay I'm going to show you what it feels like to be loved, my love. I'm not going to fuck you im going to make love to you," He says kissing me softly making me feel butterflies.

Always |HC|рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ