- 14 -

🎵
4 weeks later

I woke up and it seemed quieter than usual. I shrugged getting clothes and heading for the shower. After my shower, I head downstairs but no boys. I couldn't find them anywhere. I'm guessing they are off doing mafia things. I went to the kitchen and started making myself breakfast. After breakfast, I walked into the living turning on the tv.

...

The boys walked in. They are hella loud. I looked at them as they spread out through the house.

"Where were you guys?" I question Johnny that was walking towards the living room.

"Out," He shrugs.

"Minjee my office," Taeyong says walking past me. I sigh before following him. I walked into his office closing the door behind me.

"Yes?" I question.

"Why aren't you trying to escape or beg us to let you go?" He questions curiously.

"I don't want you guys to go after my family if I trie and also I don't know what to do with my life so being here gives me time to think," I shrugged sitting down.

"Aren't you scared?" He questions me.

"If we are being honest a little but just of you because you have the power to change my future but the rest of the boys I'm good. Also I'm good at hiding it," I said and he chuckles.

"Anyways what I actually called you in here for," He said clearing his throat. "I'm going to let you go see your brother but if you try anything trust me you're going to be scared. Haechan is going with you and wayv won't be far so if you do try anything," He says and I was taken back.

"How did you know-

"I know everything it's why you better be careful. I won't always be this nice. So no need to thank me you can go now," He says and I nod before walking out. I had to go find Hyuck so I can call my brother.

"Where is Donghyuck?" I question YangYang I met the rest of the guys at dinner last night. He looked at me weirdly and I sigh. "Haechan," I said.

"Oooooo I almost forgot his real name I'm pretty sure he went upstairs so he's probably in his room," He tells me and I directly headed upstairs. I got to his room and knocked.

"Yeah," I heard him say from the other side.

"It's Minjee," I said and he opened the door. Minjee keep eye contact she tells herself seeing him shirtless with wet hair.

"Yes?" He looked at me up and down.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I question.

"Yeah come in," He says opening the door wide enough for me to walk in. "It's on the nightstand," He told me heading to his bathroom. "My password hasn't changed," He said and I typed in his birthday and called my brother.

"Hey," He answers as I sat on Donghyuck's bed.

"Hey it's Minjee," I told him. "Hyuck and I will be there tomorrow," I informed him.

"Yeah I know he told me last night but he told me not to tell you but ops," He said and I looked up at Hyuck who was blow-drying his hair.

"I can't wait to see you then," I smiled but my eyes couldn't help but to look at Hyuck.

"Me too but I got to go I promise the guys I'll join them," He said and I could hear him shuffling.

"Ok see you tomorrow," I said a little bummed he was hanging up so soon.

"See you tomorrow," He said before hanging up. I placed the phone down. I smiled at Hyuck knowing he was behind it.

"What?" He questions grabbing a shirt out of his closet.

"Nothing," I shrugged getting off his bed.

"Why are you giving me that look?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No reason," I went towards the door I was about to open it but the door opened making me jump. It was Naeun. Well, me being me I smirked at her before walking past her. Minjee 1 Naeun 0 I smiled to myself as I walked down the stairs.

"What's with the evil smile?" Jeno asked he was with Hendery.

"Nothing," I smiled innocently. "Where are you two going?" I question.

"We are heading to the game room," Hendery answers.

"There's a game room," I said surprised following them.

...

"Hey Renjun," I said as he walks in and he nods in response.

"Haechan and Naeun are arguing again," Renjun rolled his eyes sitting by me. I was watching Jeno and Hendery play ping pong well I was being the ref.

"Figured," I smiled my eyes still on the game.

"What did you do?" Jeno questions looking at me.

"Point for me," Hendery cheers as he scores since Jeno's attention was on me.

"I wasn't looking, Minjee it doesn't count I was talking to you," Jeno complains as I was about to mark a point for Hendery.

"Fine it doesn't count," I told him taking my hand away from the scoreboard.

"Anyways What did you do?" Renjun looks at me.

"Nothing I was just in Hyuck's room when she walked in," I shrugged not making a big deal of it.

"What were you doing in there I thought you hated him?" Jeno questions me.

"I was calling my brother because I don't have a phone remember," I informed them.

"What's with Haechan and you?" Hendery asked since he didn't know anything.

"Long story short they were best friends and then they dated and then Haechan left her for Naeun," Jeno explained briefly to Hendery.

"He's blind obviously and has no taste in women," Jaemin says walking in.

"Hey Jaemin," I greeted him. I'm going to be honest this past month with the boys have been fun.

"Hi love," He smiles back.

"Naeun was not so bad it's after She and Haechan started dating that she became jealous and over-possessive of him," Renjun comments defending Naeun.

"Were you that way?" Hendery questions me.

"If I was do you think I would have known about this before and I would of know that he was cheating on me," I rolled my eyes.

"Damn," Hendery says.

"Anyways I win," Jeno says before hitting it one good time getting the winning point.

"Ok against me now. I definitely win with the reff on my side," Jaemin winks at me.

"Did I miss something? What's with the love and the wink?" Hendery question.

"No, he has just been calling me that since we met," I shook my head.

"Actually the first time I called you an innocent schoolgirl," He smirks.

"Yeah yeah ok," I rolled my eyes at him. Everyone looked at us confused.

"I went over Haechan's place last year and she was there. Haechan wouldn't even tell me your name you know," He looked at me and I smiled.

"He was overprotective of me back then," I told them. "Anyways next game," I didn't want to get in that conversation.