- 15 -

The next day

"You ready?" Hyuck asked from the other side of my door knocking on it.

"Yeah," I said finishing putting lipstick on that Juyeon gave me.

I opened the door to reveal Donghyuck. He was dressed in black and white also but you can tell he put some thought into the outfit.

"Let's go," I said walking past him

"Let's go," I said walking past him. He followed close behind me as we went down the stairs.

"Can you bring snacks for me princess," Jaemin asked with his flirty smile.

"We aren't going to the store so go get it yourself," Hyuck told Jaemin before I could answer practically pushing me out of the door.

"What was that?" I question him as he closes the front door.

"I'm just pissed off cause of Naeun just get in the car," He says unlocking the doors.

"You better change your attitude once we get to my place," I told him getting in the car. He didn't answer he just drove off.

Halfway there I had to say something it was too quiet. Since I haven't thanked him for this and for that night might as well. Even tho he doesn't deserve it.

"Thank you," I told him breaking the silence.

"For?" He questions a bit confused.

"I'm not dumb Hyuck I know you talked to my brother and Taeyong how else was he supposed to know," I looked at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about," He says keeping his eyes on the road. I rolled my eyes lowkey trying not to smile at his stubbornness.

"What happened?" I question him wanting to make conversation I'm tired of the silence.

"With?" He looked at me before looking back at the road.

"You and Naeun," I told him.

"Nothing just had a little argument," He shrugs. Yeah, sure she saw us in the same room with him shirtless. If I was her I would have popped off on him.