- 16 -

🎵
3 days later.

"I never saw Haechan stay mad for more than two days," Mark says sitting by me. We were hanging in the living room.

"I'm the one who still should be mad," I glared at Hyuck who just happened to walk pass.

"What happened between you two the other day?" He questions curious.

"let's go to my room because these walls have ears," I specify the last part a bit louder which got Jeno to walk in the room along with Jaemin.

"I don't know what you are talking about love," Jaemin says walking in sitting on the couch.

"For once it's not Chenle," I looked at the boys.

"That's when you are wrong," Chenle came out of nowhere with Jisung.

"Ok where Renjun?" I looked around.

"Actually he's the only one not here his hanging out with Xiao," Jeno chuckles.

"Can you tell us too," Jisung asked practically pleading.

"I can't or he's going to get mad that I told you guys. He already got mad about telling you guys about our past," I told them.

"Technically I already knew," Mark points out.

"Me too kind of," Jaemin says and I giggled.

"Anyways we just got into an argument that's all," I shrugged not wanting to get to much into it.

"More details woman," Chenle clapped his hands and I glared at him and Jeno hits him with a pillow.

"He was upset," I continued but I don't know something in me wanted to listen to Hyuck because I didn't want him upset, but the opposite wants to hit him and stump on him for hurting me.

"About?" Jeno questions.

"Ok ok," I told them sitting correctly. "Mashiho-

"Your ex," Jeno says surprise.

"Yes," I told him glaring at him for interrupting me.

"How does he know about your ex and I don't," Jaemin says offended.

"I didn't know you were into Japanese guys," Chenle comments.

"Can I continue," I looked at Jaemin and Chenle. He nods letting me speak. "Mashiho showed up and they hate each other-

"Sorry to interrupt but what was your ex doing there?" Mark questions.

"Because he's friends with my brother. Anyways and they said a few words back and forward and Mashiho mentioned my mom and then asked me why I was in love with Donghyuck and Hyuck didn't appreciate some words. He was ready to fight but I pulled him away, " I was going to end right there but it's like they knew there was more.

"You pulled Haechan away from a fight?" Jisung says surprised.

"Jisung get on the boat Haechan loves Minjee, " Chenle says in a duh tone.

"Anyways, then in the car, he got upset at me for not telling him about my mom. Then I told him that my mom passed away after he started ghosting me and I told him don't apologize now you should have done it when you saw me. Then he got mad at me for saying that and we argued and now we are here. So there are you guys happy now," I looked at all of them and then exchange looks with little smiles. "What?" I looked at them.