- 27 -

"I'm sorry that I can't come," Jeno tells me stopping behind me looking at me through the mirror. I'm ignoring what I heard yesterday until I talk to Juyeon about it so she can help me not kill him.

"Don't need to apologize anyways I'm not going to be alone," I gave him a small smile turning around to face him he smiles before kissing me.

"Will go out together tomorrow I have nothing to do," He tells me placing his hands on each side of my waist.

"You're asking me on a date," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Is that whats it's called," He chuckles and I rolled my eyes. "Then yeah I am," He smiles before kissing me again.

"Minjee," We heard Juyeon knocking making us pull away.

"That's my cue," I told him before pecking his lips letting go of him. "Later," I said walking out.

"Later," He chuckles and I walked out of the room.

"So you don't get surprised Haechan is coming with us," She tells me as we walked down the hallway.

"Why?" I question stopping in my tracks.

"Well Jungwoo told YangYang we were going to the mall and YangYang wanted to come and he asked Haechan to come and he agreed," She tells me turning looking at me.

"Does he knows I'm coming?" I question her stepping forward a little.

"Yeah but he said he didn't care," She tells me with a small shrug.

"We don't all need to go so I can stay," I told her but she quickly grabbed both of my arms before I turn back around.

"Come on don't leave me alone," She pouted shaking my arms.

"There's going to be Yuki," I told her and she stuck out her bottom lip.

"If you don't go it will let him know that you are bothered," She tells me and I sigh.

"Fine," I gave in. She's right, I can't keep acting like this we live together. We walked downstairs making our way out.

"Look who's always the last one," Jungwoo chuckles, and I flipped him off.

"Let's go," Juyeon says. I got in the car with Juyeon, Yuki, and Shotaro.

...
🎵

"Where to first?" I question everyone.

"Boys should go with the boys and us girls go together," Juyeon suggested looking at me. Trying to separate Haechan and me.

"Actually can I pick who I want to go with?" Yuki says getting all our attention.

"Well umm sure," Jungwoo nods at her.

"I pick to be with Minjee and Haechan they are the only cool people here," She says and I looked at her in disbelief.

"That's not a good idea," Juyeon tells her quickly.

"Why not?" She asked curiously.

"Well-

"Because we get in trouble when we are together we are always up to no good," I interrupted Juyeon.

"Exactly why I choose you too. I could feel the vibe," Yuki smiles I looked at Haechan for him to say something.

"It's no problem right Minjee," Haechan says looking at me.

"Right," I almost hesitated.

"Will take Yuki and guys can take the boys. At least you guys aren't separated," Haechan looks at Jungwoo and Juyeon.