- 5 -

🎵
I climb down carefully my brothers' window. Once I was a safe distance from the ground I jumped. I looked up and Jeongin tossed my bag before I speed walk to Donghyucks car.

"Hey," I said getting in the car.

"Hey are you ready for your surprise?," He smiled.

"Yes," I clapped my hands together excitedly. He chuckles before driving off. "Don't laugh at me I love your surprises," I looked at him.

"I know," He smirked placing his hand on my thigh before the car went back to silence.

I started thinking about my mom. I know it's probably not that serious but we never know. I need something to get it off my mind. I looked at Donghyuck before turning down the radio.

"Mmmh what's my surprise?" I smirked putting my hand on his thigh.

"It's not that. Didn't you have enough earlier," He smirked grabbing my hand kissing the top of it before resting it back on his leg.

"I did I just need more," I said and he chuckles. "Come on we don't even have to wait to get to your place you could pull over," My hand traveled up his thigh.

"You are so impatient," He glances at me before pulling over.

Smut ⚠️

Right, when he took off his seatbelt I straddle him sitting on his lap. I started leaving kisses down his neck as he reaches beside the seat to bring it back to give us more room.

"You are needy today," He hummed as his hands traveled up my bare thighs.

"I haven't had it in like a week so shush," I looked at him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"My poor baby," He smirks grabbing my chin pulling me to his lips. Our lips move in sync as the kiss got more heated. His tongue asking for entry which gladly let it inter. "Back seat baby," He pulled away. I climbed to the back seat as he smacks my ass.

"Every time," I glared at him.

"I can't help it, babe," He said joining me. He pulled me back to his lap before stripping me from my shirt admiring me. "My beautiful baby girl," he licks his lips and I smirked before attacking his lips again. My hands traveled under his shirt caressing his chest. He kissed down my jaw as I grinded on his now hard member winning a groan from him. He pulled away to take off his shirt.

"Let's just stay single so we can do this more often," I looked at him with hungry eyes as my hand traveled up his chest.

"You're always the one getting into relationships," He tells me.

"Shush," I rolled my eyes before my lips landed back on his. His hand traveled from my ass up to my bra as he unhooked it there slipped it off of me. My hand traveled down his chest to his pants line. I reattach our lips as I played with his pants line.

"I...would...love to keep...it slow baby but your surprise...involves people waiting on us," He said between the kiss. I nod slowly pulling away letting him slipped off his pants a boxer as I strip off the rest of my clothes also. "Go, head baby," He said grabbing my hips. I position myself before sliding down on him making us both let out a soft moan. I slowly started moving before starting to move faster. Hyuck threw his head back letting out sinful groans and moans. "Fuck," Hyuck bit his lip before gripping tighter on my hips as he started slamming me down faster.

"Baby," I moan digging my nails in his shoulder not able to finish what I wanted to tell him. The car was moving and the windows started to fog up as it got hotter. He stopped me and quickly lay me down before pounding into me.