Painting

Katsuki purred as he rubbed the light blue fabric against his scent glands, secreting his pheromone oils onto the blanket throughly. The second wave of the presents he had bought arrived only an hour before he began scenting the gifts, having already sent at least one hundred to the Omega, and now he had presents completely covering his living room floor. The blond smiled warmly, standing up and walking towards his kitchen with his large hands dug deep in his pockets, swinging open the fridge door and grabbing a water. The man snapped off the cap easily, flicking it into the bin and throwing his head back, quickly gulping down half the bottle before slumping down into one of the barstools at the island. He fished his phone out from his black sweats, water bottle in hand as he unlocked the device and yawned tiredly. He had been up for ages with scenting, his glands were sore as all hell and his teeth ached with the thought of biting deep into Izuku's neck one day every time he finished wrapping a single gift.

His eyes flickered to his messages, noticing a new notification and a message from an unknown number. He breathlessly clicked on the chat, heart hammering in his chest and eyes widening with both nervousness and excitement running through his veins. He bit down on his lip, tightening his grip on the water bottle slightly as he read. Crimson orbs filled with tears as the pro hero read the text, a happy chuckle escaping his mouth until he accidentally squeezed the bottle in his hand so that it spilt water everywhere, standing with a few curses spewing out. He carelessly put the bottle on the counter and typed out a sincere reply, smiling like a madman when he sent it. Katsumi was going to be staying with him for the weekend. He realized seconds later that he didn't have a room ready for her, as the weekend was in only two days, grinning as he slipped on his shoes and sunglasses, pulling a beanie over his iconic blond hair. He didn't have time for any fans today. Not when he was setting out for something so important. The man grabbed his keys and phone, rushing out of his apartment with a happy smile settling on his face.

.
.
.

The blond wiped away a few beads of sweat as he took a step back from his work, admiring the perfectly painted room with awe. He had chosen a lilac purple for his daughter's bedroom, putting the paint brush in the tray and wiping a smear of paint off of his face with the back of his sun-kissed hand, rubbing the purple substance off on his tank top. Katsuki then walked back into his living room, getting on his knees and working to assemble the now dry bed frame that he had painted a few hours earlier. Maybe he had gone a bit overboard, but he couldn't have his pup coming over without her own bedroom. What kind of father would he be if he couldn't provide for his own children? With that thought, he straddled one of the sides, grunting in frustration when he couldn't reach the screw that he needed. He finally wrapped his slender fingers around the metal piece, setting it between his lips as he grabbed the tool he needed, quickly putting together the bed frame with ease.

He silently thanked his dad for teaching him all that he knew about stuff like this, moving onto the next item. After only an hour, he had managed to piece together all of Katsumi's furniture, letting out a prideful breath and slumping onto the couch while he waited for the room to completely dry. His crimson eyes danced around his living room, confidence bubbling up in his chest. The Alpha bellowed a happy croon, opening his laptop and crossing his legs while he grabbed his coffee off the table, taking a long sip. The blond checked the time absentmindedly, once again searching for several items. He bought a whole closet worth of toddler clothes, a shit ton of toys and cute decorations, as well as any other necessities he may need for Katsumi. He paid nearly triple for it all to be delivered the next day, not caring at all that he was buying a few thousand dollars worth of items even though he had already bought many expensive things a few hours earlier. He grinned like a madman as he leaned back against the leather couch, happy with his purchases. He clicked on the tv, standing and walking into the conjoint kitchen to make himself dinner, preheating the oven and grabbing a simple frozen dinner out of his freezer.

He usually never ate so unhealthy, but he was tired and cared more about finishing his daughter's room than cooking a big meal. He put it into the oven, carding his fingers through his messy, blond spikes and finding bits of dried paint stuck in his hair. Katsuki chuckled checking the time and quickly deciding to take a shower before he ate. The man removed his tank top, balling it up and tossing it into the laundry bin once in that bathroom, shimmying out of his sweats and underwear with a grunt. After turning on the water, he turned toward the mirror while he waited for the water to heat up, staring with shock at the amount of purple paint staining his body. He laughed in amusement, stepping into the shower and letting the liquid stream down his body, washing away the sweat and dirt coating his sun kissed skin.

The blond tediously washed the paint out of his hair and scrubbed it from his skin as well, flashes of Izuku and their daughter appearing in his mind as he ran a hand over one of his scent glands, smiling warmly before rinsing the soap off of himself. Reluctantly he turned off the water, grabbing a towel off the shelf and drying himself off. He threw it into the hamper once done, walking into his bedroom completely nude and pulling on a pair of loose boxers and gym shorts, not bothering to put on a shirt before pulling a hoodie over his head. Katsuki checked his food, happily pulling it out of the oven after finding that it was ready and playing it. He walked over to the couch, sitting and focusing his attention to the show that had been playing on the tv. He was so excited to officially meet his pup. He wasn't going to let her slip through his fingers like Izuku had, he'd win them both over. He had to. He had been such a horrible person growing up, but he fully intended to repair the damage he had done to not only his and Izuku's relationship, but the Omega's mind and body as well.

He had raped the one person he loved the most just because he didn't know how to properly express his feelings, and he was lucky the greenette was even allowing him to see Katsumi at all. He would fix what he had broken so long ago. And with that thought, the Alpha began to eat his meal.

__________________________________

I finally updated :3 I hope you enjoyed! Stay healthy and beautiful, my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1232 words