Relations

Katsumi allowed herself to be buckled into the car seat as Katsuki smiled warmly at her, the comforting scent of mint and chocolate filling his nose and making his inner Alpha physically purr. He actually had his daughter with him. It felt surreal. Not only had he and Izuku been so close to one another just minutes before, but he was now taking their pup home with him for the weekend. The man didn't think he could stop smiling if he wanted to. He gently shut the door, walking around the vehicle and climbing into the driver's seat, inserting his key he shutting his door while he buckled his seatbelt. He glanced in the mirror to assure for probably the millionth time that Katsumi was, in fact, there with him, pulling out of the apartment complex's parking lot. His fingers danced over the steering wheel as he drove, flipping on the radio and chuckling at how the little girl began singing along to the cheesy hero song that came on. "Hungry?" He asked, gaze snapping to the four year old.

"Yeah!" She responded with excitement in her voice, instantly looking at the nearby fast food restaurant and then back at her sire with pleading eyes. He chewed the inside of his lip for a moment, before quickly pulling into the drive thru.

"Don't tell your mother about this," he said, "I think he'd actually kill me!" The pro chuckled, the little girl smiling brightly and kicking her little legs happily. "What do you want?"

"Cheeseburger!" She cheered, the man nodding with a warmth growing rapidly in his chest.

.
.
.

"How are you holding up?" The plump woman questioned softly, loving eyes staring at her son, who was sprawled out on the couch with his head in her lap.

"I'm... okay." He sighed, glancing up at his mother with a small smile. He went back to staring mindlessly at the old All Might necklace dangling uselessly from his neck, his mind reeling with thoughts of his pup and former tormenter. He already missed his daughter insanely.

"Do you think you made the right decision?" Inko asked cautiously, not daring to express her own feelings on the matter. She personally didn't think Katsuki should be in Katsumi's life at all, but it wasn't her place to intervene. It was Izuku's. She knew he'd always make sure to do whatever he thought best for his daughter.

"I'm not sure... But mom..." Izuku paused, gulping slightly. "He's changed... He's not the same person that he was when we were younger. He... I can tell that he's trying to make things up to me." The older Omega held her tongue at the thought of the Alpha trying to do better, a sour frown forming on her face as she played with his curls. "Mom," he said softly, sitting up and grasping her hands in his own. "There's something I need to tell you." Inko raised a brow in question, throat going dry while she squeezed her son's hands in anticipation of what he was to say next. "Kacchan sent me some courting gifts last week... and I accepted them."

The woman stared in shock at the boy heart nearly stopping as he waited for her response. "You did what?" She whispered quietly, glancing down at the turtleneck sweater he wore, eyes practically boring holes into the fabric covering his neck. He swallowed hard, understanding her concerns as he pulled away, sitting back on his haunches and lifting his hands up to his neck. Slowly, he pulled down the fabric, revealing an expensive courting collar wrapped delicately around his neck. The leather was a deep black, Katsuki's name embroidered in orange across the side in a twirly font. Instead of a buckle, which many collars had, there was a digital lock pad, showing just how expensive the collar actually was. "You accepted a courting collar from him? Izuku, are you insane?!" She scolded angrily, the male sighing softly.

"Look, I'm sorry! But you always told me to trust my gut, and... well, I am. I'm doing what's best for me and my daughter..." The small boy said firmly, the woman nibbling on the inside of her cheek for a few moments before nodding. She trusted him.

"Does he know?" She breathed, cupping his face in her hands.

"No," he whispered, "and he won't. At least... for now. I'll tell him when the time is right."

.
.
.

Katsuki placed a paper crown on the little girl's head, the four year old busily coloring a picture of Red Riot, her little head bobbing happily. The man checked the time, noticing it was near dinner time as he stood from his place on the floor, patting her head and walking out of the room. He made his way towards the kitchen, grabbing out the ingredients for Katsudon. He slid his apron over his dress shirt and jeans, reaching to tie it in the back after grabbing the cutting board. "What are you making?" A small voice questioned curiously, the Alpha glancing behind him with a smile.

"Katsudon," he answered, blinking in surprise when two tiny hands gripped his pants leg.

"Can I help?" She asked softly, big eyes melting a hole in Katsuki's heart.

"Of course, baby," he grinned, grabbing the stool and bringing it up to the counter for her. She instantly climbed up, the pro hero patting her head sweetly.

"Can we make it spicy?" She requested hopefully, the man raising a brow in question.

"Are you sure?" He said cautiously, the girl nodding in excitement. Like father like daughter, he supposed.

.
.
.

Katsuki watched as the blonde girl tiredly yawned, head falling on his side as she curled into him sleepily. The man sighed in content, scooping her into his arms with ease and standing from the couch, walking towards her bedroom. He gently laid her down in her bed, draping the blanket over her body and tucking her in with a love filled purr rumbling from his chest. The Alpha carefully moved the freshly washed hair from her forehead, leaning in to press a sweet kiss to her temple and standing to turn out the light. "Papa..." The sweet voice made the pro hero stop when he went to close the door, looking back at the pup bundled up in bed, her face slightly illuminated due to the night light next to the bed.

"Yeah?" He calmly responded.

"Goodnight..." She slurred, eyes drooping.

Katsuki smiled again. She was too adorable. "Goodnight, princess. Sweet dreams." He cooed, noting the way her lips curled up happily. He could get used to this.

_________________________________

I can't stop writing for this story :) Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1125 words