Agreement

Green eyes filled with tears, the Omega turning to hide his face as he rushed to put his pup in her carseat, stumbling clumsily with the buckle. "Deku, can we please talk?" The Omega stood still for a moment, hands placed at the buckles on his daughter's carseat, too stunned to move.

"We don't have anything to talk about, Bakugou..." he sniffled, sighing deeply and wiping away the tears dripping down his face. Izuku stood and turned around to face him in an attempt to be brave, but the moment he locked eyes with the Alpha, his facade shattered. A cascade of fresh tears streamed down his cheeks, the green haired boy shaking his head and walking around to the driver's side, seconds away from climbing in until a firm hand stopped him from doing so.

"I think we fucking do," the man scoffed, turning the small boy around in his hold to stare into his eyes, still trying to figure out if this was a dream or not. "Why did you leave? We could've worked it out.... That's my kid, isn't it?" Katsuki questioned softly, hands placed gently on his shoulders, just itching to move closer to him, to hold him. The Omega nibbled on his bottom lip, knees feeling weak. It had been such a long time since he's smelled the Alpha's scent, it was nostalgic, but also so cruel. He couldn't have this man. He wasn't his. Katsuki didn't even want him.

"Kac— Bakugou..." he whispered, nearly purring when the blond tenderly cupped one of his freckle covered cheeks, leaning into the touch and letting out a soft breath. After a few moments, the Omega was quick to push him away, standing awkwardly with his hands crossed over his chest. "You already know the answer..." he gulped, straightening himself out.

Katsuki swallowed hard, hands falling to his side and eyes drifting down to his black boots. "What's her name....?" The Alpha looked up, trailing over his frail body and furrowing his eyebrows. Had he not been eating? He looked.... sick.

"Katsumi..." Izuku whispered, face aflame. He could feel the anger radiating off of the blond, yet he could also see just how hard he was trying to be gentle. It was strange. Katsuki had never held back his anger like this before, and for them to be in a situation such as this, he would've thought that he would be screaming at him by now. "I should go... you didn't want me in your life before, and I'm sure you don't now either." Izuku spoke coldly, getting into the car and almost closing the door, before Katsuki prevented him from doing so with an offended growl.

"Is that what you think?" He asked with a small tears leaking down the bridge of his nose, eyes focused on the ground. "I was trying so fucking hard to show that I care, to show you that I fucking love you, asshole!" Katsuki released a loud sob, the people around them long forgotten as he cried, sinking to his knees. "I was a fucking idiot for treating you how I did, Izuku... I was a fucked up kid, I still am fucked up... But... I love you... so much... let me make it up to you. Let me show you that I can take care of you and Katsumi... Give me a chance...?" He cried, fisting the front of his hero suit, his heart hammering in his chest. "I love you..."

The Omega was dumbstruck, staring down at the Alpha that was practically hugging his leg, his daughter whining softly in fear from her seat. He didn't know what to say, the Alpha was blocking him from closing the door and he was being so... vulnerable. He had never seen him like this, Katsuki never cried around him, or anyone for that matter. The blond had abused and harassed him for years, and now that he knows he has a child, he's suddenly telling him he loves him? Izuku found it hard to believe. Katsuki didn't love him. He... couldn't. "If you truly loved me..." the Omega said through his heartbreak, "then you wouldn't have let me leave..." he whispered with a gulp, throat getting sore the longer he cried. He knew the man couldn't have stopped him from leaving, no one could. He had left in the dead of night, after all. But he should have done better. A small part of him knew he was being irrational, he was just finding reasons not to let the man near him again in fear of getting hurt, but he buried that guilt deep down, turning his face away silently.

"Please... can we just talk this out?" Katsuki pleaded, clearing his throat and sinking back onto his haunches, swallowing down his pride and resting his hands in his lap, tilting his head. This caused for his throat to be exposed, submitting to the Omega by showing his most vulnerable point. The greenette gasped, clamping both hands over his mouth to suppress a broken sob and shutting his eyes, more tears leaking out. When he finally opened them again in hopes that it had just been an illusion, he was met with the Alpha still sitting there, still submitting to him. It was all too much. He quickly glanced back at his now sleeping pup, watching the slow rise and fall of her chest and listening to her soft snores. He stared at her for a while, the Alpha not daring to move an inch as the greenette studied their child's face.

"Okay..." the tiny male whispered, clutching the sleeves of his sweater tightly and chewing on the inside of his lip. "But.... only for her... she needs her father in her life..." he sighed, the red eyed man turning his head back to look at him, relief showing in his crimson orbs. "But don't expect either of us to accept you anytime soon! I may be allowing you to see her, but that doesn't mean that I'll build a relationship with you, nor will it mean that you'll get partial custody..." he said firmly, the blond smiling gently.

"I understand... I do love you, though... what I did was horrible, I don't even deserve to have either of you in my life... I hope there's some way we could possibly work things out.." he spoke, grabbing the phone being offered to him. He silently put in his number, not daring to ask for the Omega's. He knew they were going to be doing this at his pace, he didn't want to push that. The last thing he wanted was to scare him off again.

"Goodbye, Bakugou," Izuku said curtly, the hero allowing him to shut the car door. He stood, watching him leave with a stinging pain in his heart, his head down as he began walking home, too tired to bother with anymore people.

____________________________

Some more angst! Hope you enjoyed! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1176 words