Demanding

The concrete ceiling collapsed before the walls caved in, bits of rock hitting the ground with a reverberating crash until a particularly large piece fell directly upon Katsuki's immobile body, crushing him. He screamed, his legs breaking with a sickly crunch. While the pain was unbearable, his mind was racing with thoughts of his daughter and Omega, looking down only to see his flesh scorched with burns and stained with red, the skin turning a bloody purple. He clamped his eyes shut, heavy tears streaming down his face as he tried to move, trying to will his limbs to work again despite the now clear ink coating his flesh. "Fuck! Help!" He yelled in a panic, eyes opening to see a metal rod hanging high above him, seconds away from slipping sharply from the precipice of loose rock it resided upon. Katsuki paused and his heart practically stopped, smiling softly to himself and crying into the excruciatingly loud silence with undeniable heartbreak clear in his ached sobs. He wasn't getting out in time. There was no way. His team was distracted by the fight, they wouldn't find him before the rod fell. That bastard was going to get away with it. He was going to hurt his family.

Katsuki's mind reeled with the horrible imagery, growling and thrashing his head around, though he was still unable to move the rest of his body. Pain radiated through his entire being, his blood beginning to form a large puddle underneath himself. "Such a lovely family... it'd be a shame if... something were to happen to them..." The villains words echoed in his head, more tears leaking from his eyes. "Maybe I'll have my way with him first... Fuck him better than you ever could. Maybe I'll just keep him as my pet, my toy." The malicious voice rasped in his head, screaming and clamping his eyes together. His Omega was in danger. His Alpha internally chanted a possessive mantra, no longer focused on the pain throughout his entire body, but instead only thinking of protecting his mate and pup.

He could be on the way to hurt Katsumi and Izuku right then and he wouldn't be able to do anything but cry. A squeal from the ceiling was heard, the metal pole sliding a few centimeters before stopping. It was going to fall at any second. His Omega. His daughter. He'll never see them again. What would they think of him. Katsumi shouldn't have to lose her father for a second time. Izuku shouldn't have to raise her on his own, or live without a mate. He was doing exactly what he swore he never would. Leaving them. Katsuki clamped his teeth down onto his bottom lip, dust and bits of debris falling into his face as he relaxed his body. There's nothing else he could possibly do. He could do nothing but accept it. He was going to die. "I'm so sorry...Izuku..." he inhaled sharply, closing his eyes slowly.

"Ground Zero?!" A voice called, his eyes snapping open to the destroyed entryway with a hopeful gleam in his tear filled vision. "Are you in here?"

"Over here!" He called back, biting down a relieved sob as he sighed softly, tears still leaking from his eyes. He was saved. He was going to make it another day to see the love of his life. To see his little girl. The screeching of metal rubbing against metal caught both his and his teammate's attention, gaze flickering to the ceiling as the sharp rod finally fell, twisting in the air before stabbing him directly in the chest with a horrific splat. "Izuku..." He coughed quietly, blood streaming from his mouth in a matter of seconds as his vision went hazy with pain.

"Bakugou!!" The broken scream seemed to fade into the distance as Katsuki choked on his own blood, eyes drooping until he finally let them close, passing out.

.
.
.

The sound of sirens filled the air, the onslaught of panicked voices blurring together into a mix of hushed gibberish. Katsuki's eyes furrowed, the applied pressure to his wounds making him groan slightly in pain, a hand settled on his head. "Bakugou, we got you..." His best friend's voice hardly registered in the Alpha's mind, though he didn't have much time to dwell on that fact as he once again fell into the dark abyss of unconsciousness. The paramedics glanced at each in worry. Katsuki seemed to fall in and out of consciousness as the blinding hospital lights hovered overhead, the shredded remains of his hero suit sticking to his body with dark blood seeping out of his flesh. His head lolled awkwardly, several doctors and nurses rushing to the hero.

Eijirou sadly watched at the blond was rolled off for surgery, tears threatening to fall. The incident was surely already being broadcasted across the country, the redhead sighing softly and sitting in the closest chair. He carded his fingers through his red hair, gulping down his worries. "Please get out of my way!" The sweet yet angered voice had his head shooting up, crimson eyes falling onto the form of an upset Omega speaking to a nurse. As much as he was dreading it, it was still his duty to keep the peace. The hero stood from his seat, stalking towards the Omega with a frown present on his face.

"What's going on here?" The Beta sighed, glancing down at the oddly familiar male practically fuming with tears in his emerald eyes.

"You— Red Riot, you're with Bakugou—! Is he-!" Kirishima growled. Of course, a fan.

"Please leave. Ground Zero doesn't need to be bombarded by fans right now." The freckled male seemed to look offended by his words, baring his teeth and staring daggers at the hero. "You heard me, leave." The man repeated after a few moments, pointing towards the exit.

"Fan? I'm not a fucking fan!!" He seethed, stepping forward and pulling the collar of his sweater down to show the thick piece of leather covering his neck. "That's my goddamn mate in there and I demand to know what is happening to him!" The greenette yelled bitterly, teardrops streaming down his cheeks. Eijirou paused, raking his eyes over the tiny male and letting his mouth fall open in realization.

"Midoriya...?" He questioned softly. He hadn't seen the Omega since high school, when had Katsuki and him rekindled their relationship? "Fuck- I'm so sorry, Midoriya..."

"I asked you a question. Where the hell is my Alpha?"

_________________________________

Oops, another cliffhanger! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1105 words