Flee

The Omega stared down at his pudgy tummy in slight confusion. Had he gained weight? He eyed his belly, holding his oversized tshirt up to his chest, turning to his side as he looked in his mirror, tilting his head like a confused puppy. "What on earth?" He whispered to himself, hand reaching down to palm his slightly extended stomach. It was barely noticeable, you had to look closely to see the bump at all, but it still left him puzzled. He couldn't think of any reason as to why he could have gained weight, he had been mostly sticking to healthy food, and he worked out every morning, even if he was only in general studies. His jade eyes landed on his bathroom counter where he kept his birth control, and to the cabinet where he kept a pregnancy test. Just in case. He panicked for a moment, he can't be pregnant! The Alpha would be pissed! He'd surely reject him and the unborn child, he thought, his scent turning sour with distress, eyes darting back to his bulging belly for a moment in fear.

"Please, no...." He stated, taking a deep breath, swinging the cabinet door open with much more force than probably needed, hands hesitating on the small box hidden in the back. Inhaling sharply, he wrapped his slender fingers around it, practically ripping the packaging open, staring at the white stick before him, his eyes brimming with tears. "You can do this..." He sniffled, swallowing the lump in his throat as he leaned against the counter, staring at his reflection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku took a shaky breath, eyes glistening with wet tears that threatened to escape at any moment, preparing himself for the worst. With one last glance at his shaking, freckled fingers, he revealed the stick, chewing his bottom lips as he wondered for a moment if he should even look at the results. Tapping his foot nervously, he let his gaze slowly drift down to the two lines, gasping and slamming the test down on the counter, fat tears starting to roll down his chubby cheeks as he closed his eyes. "I-I can't be a mom...." His voice broke as he spoke, one hand laying flat against his stomach. "How do I tell Kacchan...?" He whispered, sliding down his bathroom door and hiding his head in his hands as he leaned against the wooden surface, tucking his knees close to hic chest. His broken sobs rang throughout the small room, fingers tugging at his own hair harshly. His wails echoed in his own ears, his freckled cheeks tear stained as he looked up, staring up at the ceiling blankly with teary eyes. "I....I can't tell him... Or anyone...." He muttered, both hands now holding his stomach protectively. "My pup... Mine..." He sniffled, wiping his eyes. "Not his.." He spoke, standing up with a twinkle of determination sparkling in his jade eyes.

He placed the pregnancy test in a zip lock bag, walking into his somewhat messy bedroom, eyes searching the room for the items he needed. He got down on his knees, reaching under his bed to grab out his suitcase, unzipping it and placing the bagged test into one of the pockets. The Omega clumsily grabbed an armful of clothes, plopping them down on his bed and sitting down to throw the garments into his bag messily. "Kacchan can't know... " He frowned at the fact that his pup wouldn't ever know the identity of their sire, before shaking that thought away, still packing his items into his suitcase, making sure to include some of his usual nesting materials, which ended up being a few of the heavily scented shirts Katsuki had given him right before his last heat. Izuku zipped up the bag, taking a deep breath. What am I doing....? I... I don't have anywhere to go... Mom won't let me stay with her... She'll be furious... He glanced around his room, eyes landing on his wallet. He had been saving up for after school to get started with an apartment in college, and his dam had been sending him money every week for school. With a deep sigh, he grabbed onto the black wallet, stuffing it into his back pocket, pulling a large hoodie over his head and sliding on a pair of sneakers.

"Mommy's going to figure everything out..." He whispered to his barely bulging tummy, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he plopped down onto his bed, releasing a breath as he stared at his packed suitcase, fiddling with his fingers as he let his eyes fall onto his phone. Shaking his head, he grabbed onto the device, unlocking it and going into his contact list. Izuku's eyes once again filled with tears as he stared down at Katsuki's contact, chuckling softly at the dumb little heart emoji he put beside the childish nickname he had given him as kids, before pressing the red button right under his contact name. "I'm sorry, Kacchan..." He muttered, turning his phone off and stuffing it into his other pocket, shakily standing. Tears streamed down his face as he shut his light off, stalking over to his window and sliding it open as quietly as possible, gazing out to check for anyone underneath. The Omega sighed in relief after seeing no one, tossing his bag out the window first, wincing at the loud thump noise. He patiently waited for a few moments, ensuring that nobody had heard the noise, before sitting on the window, tossing his legs over the edge, gulping as he stared down.

Concentrate... Don't fall... He cringed at the thought of falling, hand reaching out to grab onto one of the nearby tree branches, palms sweaty as he grabbed onto the one right beside it with his other hand. He swallowed down his fear, stepping onto the branch right below the two he was holding, putting his weight onto that foot, and finally stepping onto the tree fully. He gritted his teeth as he struggled to climb down, grimacing as he was scratched and poked by a few pointy twigs sticking out. When he finally made it down to the ground, he mentally cursed himself for not having more muscle mass than he did, it would have  made the climb easier, but of course, with him being an Omega, he couldn't necessarily bulk up. Huffing, he grabbed his bag, pulling his hood over his fluffy curls as he checked his phone, glancing down at the blocked contact on the screen. You're going to be a dad, Kacchan... Maybe one day you'll know..... Until then... Goodbye.....

_____________________________________

What do you think so far? I hope you enjoyed it! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1135 words