Goodbye

The Omega wailed loudly, eyes filled with tears and a fist banging against the tile ground as he cried. "No-! No! Katsuki!" He sobbed with a hiccup, Mitsuki scooping the boy into her arms and dragging him away from the room despite his desperate howls of protest. He screamed, kicking and clawing to pry himself from her grip, the Alphan female attempting to hold him still. "M-my mate! Kacchan!" He choked out, a nurse running towards the practically feral greenette in concern. "N-no! No! No! No!" He snapped his jaw at one of the arms holding him in place, pupils reduced to slits and fangs bared threateningly. "Let me go! Let me go!" He snarled, swiping his elongated claws at the blond woman with fury and pain fueling his actions. The nurse sadly ordered for a sedative, Izuku struggling to bite the arm holding his torso. "My Alpha! My mate!" He bawled, thrashing around and growling when the nurse brought a needle to his pale skin.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered softly to the Omega, injecting him and stepping back, fearing that he was too far gone to give into the effects. He snarled, seething with anger as the people around him refused to let him see Katsuki. He was practically frothing at the mouth, eyebrows knitted and claws stained with blood. Mitsuki's forearm dripped crimson, her eyes clamped shut while she held him tighter against her chest.

"Izu, stop fighting it... Let go..." Mitsuki spoke gently to the fuming boy, attempting to caress his cheek while he thrashed around harshly. "C'mon, Katsuki will be here when you wake up..." She whispered to him, hoping with all her heart that what she said was true. He seemed to still at the mention of his mate's name, leaning back against her tiredly. He panted heavily, chest heaving and eyes flickering around the room frantically, too far gone to understand what was happening. He slowly calmed, head shaking lazily as the effects finally began to kick in despite how much he was fighting to stay awake, his eyelids drooping.

"Auntie... Katsuki..." He slurred, before his head was lolling awkwardly and the boy fell unconscious in her arms. She inhaled sharply, releasing the boy and allowing him to be hauled to a room in case he went feral again.

"Fuck..." Mitsuki sighed, cradling her wounded arm close as she strode towards her Omegan husband, the man pulling her close. "Our baby..." She breathed, eyeing the claw marks adorning her flesh with teary eyes.

.
.
.

Emerald orbs slowly slid open, gaze shifting around the sterile smelling room in confusion. He couldn't remember anything. Where was he? He slowly sat up, worry and fear present amongst his face as he racked his brain for any memory that could explain why he was in here. He moved his right hand to card his fingers through his hair, only to realize with horror that his hand was bound. Flashes of the heart monitor and his outburst filled his mind, clamping his other hand over his mouth and letting out a soft cry. A brunet doctor entered the room, taking a step back in surprise once he realized the Omega was awake. "Oh, um. Mr.Midoriya?" He asked softly, walking forward towards the bed with caution. "How are you feeling?"

"Is he okay?" He breathed shakily, eyes soft and full of worry. "Please, just tell me if he's okay...." His voice broke, an onslaught of fresh tears rolling down his cheeks.

"He..." the man started, licking his dry lips warily. "His condition is... I'm sorry, Midoriya." He said gently, the Omega's breath hitching.

"N-no, he can't... He can't be..." He couldn't seem to get the words out, shaking his head in disbelief. His mate. The love of his life.

"He... He's not going to make it... We've done everything in our power, there's nothing else we can do." The doctor sighed, stepping forward to place a comforting hand on his shoulder. Izuku swallowed hard, eyes fluttering shut and his fingers involuntary reaching for the collar wrapped around his neck while he struggled to breath. "Would you like to say goodbye?" The man questioned, Izuku turning to him as if he had forgotten he was there.

"Y-yes... Yes, please..." He said softly, voice hardly above a whisper. The man was quick to undo the restriction around his right hand, helping him up and leading him towards Katsuki's room. The doctor gestured him to go inside, Izuku shakily nodding and taking a deep breath to mentally prepare himself. Slowly, he forced his feet to move, heart throbbing painfully in his chest. He stopped halfway, trailing his eyes over his form. Bandages adorned his skin, burns and bruises covering his flesh, which were slightly healed from what he presumed was a quirk of sorts. Izuku bit his bottom lips harshly, stepping forward a few lore steps and looking down on the Alpha with blurry vision. "Kacchan..." His voice betrayed him as he fell to he gripped his hand, full sobs now escaping his chapped lips while he whimpered.

The heart monitor's steady beeps filled his ears, the boy crying into the silence. He couldn't do this. "F-fuck! You can't leave me! You can't leave-!" He sobbed out suddenly, clutching the man's still hand while his knees threatened to give out, buckling slightly as he cried into the Alpha's palm, tears soaking the skin. "Y-You're a liar!! You said you wouldn't hurt me again, you lied! How could you do this!? I-I!.... I love you, Kacchan....Please... Wake up, don't leave me....Your daughter needs you... I-I need you, Kacchan. Fuck...your- Your Omega needs you..." He wailed loudly, though he knew it was no use. "I need you... I can't live without you... I forgive you, Katsuki! Fuck!! Katsuki.... I love you so much... Come back to me...." He whimpered softly, knees finally giving out as he dropped to the floor, small fingers still clutching his hand tightly.

"Baby, I love you, too..." The groggy voice made the Omega look up, tears still leaking out of his green eyes as he came face to face with beautiful, crimson orbs. "Stop crying, baby. I'm right here." The man croaked out, offering a small smile as Izuku leapt forward suddenly, not thinking clearly as he smiled brightly and pushed his lips against the blond's. Katsuki breathed shakily as he curled his fingers under his chin, one hand on his cheek while the greenette kissed him. When they finally pulled away, Izuku sobbed, burying his face in his chest.

"I-I thought you— Y-you were— They said—!" He cried, Katsuki wrapping his arms around him and scenting him gently.

"Shhh..." He quieted the bawling greenette, eyes catching a glimpse of the leather collar. He smiled warmly, looking over at the door to see a doctor standing with disbelief. The doctor's eyes grew dark, lips turning up in a snarl. Katsuki saw a light emit from his skin, eyes widening. "You!"

__________________________________

I've been bawling me eyes out while writing this— Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1197 words