Explosions

Katsuki sighed in annoyance as he pulled on his mask, blasting himself into the air to get a better view of the city before propelling himself towards the center of the fight. He frowned, taking in the destruction and civilians fleeing from the scene in terror. The Alpha growled angrily, letting a few explosions spark from his palm before shooting himself down towards the action. Once he landed, his boots hit the ground with a loud clunk, red eyes searching around the area for one of the perpetrators. Finally, Katsuki found a man sneaking out of the abandoned warehouse ahead. Rolling his eyes, the blond balled his fists, preparing to intervene before a body barreled into his own, slamming him through the left entrance and onto the cold, concrete flooring inside. He groaned at the slight sting, eyes opening to see the same man that had been sneaking out before, now withdrawing his hand for an attack, Katsuki quickly rolling out of the way and standing with grunt of pain.

"Is the great Ground Zero hurt already?" The brunet grinned manically, tauntingly pouting and laughing. The two began circling each other instantly, Katsuki's palms sparking and the villain shaking his head with a quiet tut of disapproval. "You know, I expected more from the number two hero. Getting so mad so easily!" He giggled, green eyes focused on the blond with a large smile tugging at his lips, watching the way he moved intently. The brunet yawned as an explosion was launched directly at his face, stepping aside and watching it fly past him. "Pitiful, really." He spoke, eyes turning dark as his face soothed into a blank expression.

"Shut up, you villain trash!" Katsuki snarled, unable to get his mind off of Izuku. "What do you want?" He questioned, eyes calculating the man's next move before he even came close, throwing him over his shoulder by his hand and twisting his arm behind his back, pressing it up to his shoulder blade. The brunet giggled, a light seeping out from his skin and a black ink flooding out from his pores. Soon, Katsuki was covered in the gloopy substance, enabling him unable to move. "What the fuck did you just do!?"

"Oh, don't worry! This won't hurt... For long... Your reign is coming to an end, Katsuki~" Several thuds and explosions hit the building, the realization that his team didn't know he was inside hitting him like a brick as his heart dropped.

"Why?" He said, throat tightening as the warehouse shook with the threat of collapsing.

The villain clicked his tongue, kicking an already halfway destroyed pillar and watching with excitement as the ceiling shuddered once again. "You 'Heroes' are the reason my parents are dead... the reason why I spent my life being abused and harassed, every foster family kicking me back to the streets... Do you have any idea how that feels?! Losing the one person most important to you?" He seethed, tipping the Alpha over so that he was now crumbled in a ball on the floor. He dropped to one knee, grabbing Katsuki by the hair and bringing their faces close. "And you... you're the reason my daughter died. That stupid fucking attack on the preschool... She didn't make it... She was crushed by the fucking building because you couldn't rescue her in time!"

"I didn't know... I'm sorry..." The hero swallowed hard, his words only making the man angrier. He snarled, slapping him before dropping his head to the concrete ground. He grinned madly, pulling a picture out of his jacket and giggling.

"Sorry, huh? You don't care about us. You don't care about her. Your job is to protect the people, yet so many have died on account of you!" He screamed, voice echoing. He turned the photo around, grinning at the shocked reaction Katsuki gave. "Cute Omega. Izuku, right? Oh, and I can't forget Katsumi! Such a lovely family... it'd be a shame if... something were to happen to them..." The villain said, ripping the photo in half and watching with delight at how the red eyed man watched it fall with horror.

"Don't you fucking touch them!! You bastard, I'll kill you!" He threatened, wanting nothing more than to twist his neck right then and there, but the ink covering him left him motionless, having to sit there and let the villain do as he pleased.

"Maybe I'll have my way with him first... Fuck him better than you ever could. Maybe I'll just keep him as my pet, my toy. Yeah, that sounds about right," he reached his cold hand forward, gripping his chin and bringing his mouth close to the pro's ear. "And Katsumi? Well... I'll make her face the same fate my daughter did. How sweet, father and daughter both found dead in freak accidents!"

"Fuck you! They'll find you!" He yelled angrily, eyes welling up with tears.

"Doubtfully. My pretty ink dissolves and leaves no trace afterwards! My fingerprints are made up of the same material, so they're never finding me. By time they find your lifeless body, I'll be gone." The brunet smiled, patting his cheek and once again letting his head fall painfully to the floor before standing. "Have fun dying! I'll be sure to tell your little mate all about this while I'm pounding into his worthless cunt! Any last words?" He smiled insanely, the Alpha being reduced to angry sobs.

"Go to hell!" He roared, the man rolling his eyes playfully and digging his phone out of his pocket. The sound of an insistent beeping caught their attention, the villain waving before exiting the building, Katsuki realizing what the noise was. It was a bomb. This was it. This was how he was going to die. He never got to fully make amends with Izuku, or spend more time with his daughter. He'll never be able to Kiss Izuku's perfect lips again, or tell him he loves him one last time. The warehouse buckled, Katsuki closing his eyes and finally letting himself cry fully. As the last few seconds on the device echoed in his ears, he whispered softly into the empty warehouse. "I love you, Izuku."

_________________________________

Can you tell I'm bad at action scenes? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1059 words