Panic

Izuku shot up, snarling protectively as he rushed out of his bedroom, snatching his keys off the counter and running out the door swiftly. The Omega didn't miss a step as he practically flew down the flight of stairs, teeth bared and scent rolling off his body in thick waves. Everyone got out of his way as he rushed out of the building, knowing not to mess with such an angry Omega. The greenette struggled to unlock his car, tears threatening to fall while he slammed the door shut.

.
.
.

The freckled Omega sobbed loudly as he stepped out of the car, time seeming to slow whilst he frantically looked around, sirens blaring and police lights flashing brightly. His emerald eyes finally landed on his daughter, huddled in a ball around two pros. He shouted, not caring about leaving the car door open as he raced towards her, bare feet hitting the concrete painfully. "Katsumi!" He called, scooping his pup into his arms and holding her closely, instincts taking over completely when he growled threateningly at the people crowding around his daughter. "Get away!" Izuku seethed, eyes dilated and lips curled. "Katsu.." he cooed gently into the little girl's hair, kissing the top of her head as he stared angrily at the pros and rescue workers.

"Midoriya, calm down... please," Izuku heard a voice speak gently, green orbs searching the small group to find the source before finally landing on his friend. "Hey, it's alright... Just take a deep breath. Katsumi is fine, see?" The hero calmed him, taking wary steps forwards until he stood directly in front of him, placing a firm hand on his shoulder before wrapping it around his waist. "Midoriya, can you confirm you hear me?" The Alpha gently asked, knowing far too well how an Omega could get when they think their pup in in danger.

"Y-yeah..." he swallowed hard, his daughter hiding her face in his chest. "I'm sorry for freaking out.." He apologized sheepishly, nosing lovingly at his pup's head and letting the pro lead him towards the ambulance.

"We need to check her, she was in one of the classrooms that were destroyed in the initial attack. Is that okay?" The Omega stayed silent for a few moments, until he finally nodded, sitting her on his lap and letting the nurse check her vitals and such, the greenette chatting with the purple haired hero. Eventually, when the paramedics deemed her okay, the Alpha offered a hand to the Omega, helping him stand up and walking him back to his car. "She wouldn't let anyone near her, you know?" He chuckled, leaning down a bit to smile gently at the little girl. She waved shyly, the greenette laughing softly and hoisting her to sit on his hip comfortably.

"She's like that," he smiled thankfully at the hero, hugging him and turning to get into his car. "Bye, Shinsou-!"

"Deku...?" Izuku stopped dead in his tracks, breath hitching in his throat and eyes widening.

.
.
.

Katsuki and his partner had hardly made it a block away before an explosion sounded, both heroes turning on their heel instantly, rushing into action. The blond blasted himself into the air to get a better view, anger filling his mind as he barreled towards the preschool, knocking one of the villains down when he landed and pinning him with ease. When the fight was dealt with and the other three perpetrators had been handled, he rushed into the building, helping as many of the kids out of the ruble as he could as they waited for the rescue team to arrive. The Alpha sighed softly, walking outside and smiling lightly when a few of the students he saved asked for autographs, which he signed happily. The kids were all escorted to be treated for any injuries, worried parents arriving on the scene in a panic as they searched for their pups. "Katsuki," a voice spoke, "Can I speak to you for a moment?" The Alpha turned to meet his boss, a big smile on the man's face.

"What, old man?" Katsuki sighed, carding his fingers through his sweaty hair and wiping away a bit of soot from his face in the process. The older hero laughed at his standoffish attitude, knowing he didn't mean any of the harsh words he often spoke.

"You did great today. You and Hitoshi are doing absolutely wonderful, two villain attacks resolved in less than three hours! How about you and your partner take the rest of the day off? We'll call you in if we need you," the man smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder. "How about you go be with your mate?" The Beta quirked a brow with a smirk, before the blond was growling lowly in his throat, turning his face away.

"Don't have one, sir. Thanks anyways, I guess. I'll be in tomorrow," he informed, turning and walking away without another word. Adjusting his gauntlets, he wiped away the black, inky smudges from under his eyes where his eyeliner had melted under the heat of his quirk. It didn't help that the villains he took down all had heat related quirks as well. With a groan, he took out his phone, sending small glares to the reporters flocking around him. The Alpha rolled his eyes, pushing through them in search of his partner, focusing on his phone. His whole feed was news clips from both accidents that had occurred, both his and Hitoshi's names trending. A smirk settled on his lips, pride bubbling in his chest at the fact that he would be the number one hero soon. His dream was coming true.

With a long sigh, the man put his phone away, spotting Hitoshi's obnoxiously bright hair easily and walking towards him, having to push through several people crowding around the principal of the preschool. When he finally got close, he almost fell to his knees, eyes watering and mouth going dry. The smell of sweet vanilla and cinnamon filled his nose, crimson orbs snapping to the beautiful freckled face of the single person that he'd been wishing to see again since high school. What the fuck. Izuku was here, with a fucking pup cradled to his chest. The Omega was smiling, speaking to the other hero happily, as if he didn't have a care in the world. The greenette repositioned the pup, the sweet and milky scent from the child drifting his way and only making him even more angry.

He fucking went and got knocked up. Izuku left him for some lowlife Alpha and ended up getting pregnant. Was he better than him? Is that why he left? Because he got pregnant and was too damn ashamed to face him any longer? He growled angrily, seeing red as he ground his teeth. But, as the little girl's pheromones settled in his senses, his paternal instincts kicked in. It was spicy yet sweet, a mixture of Izuku's and his own. That's his pup. That's his fucking pup! Izuku has been hiding his child from him? Why would he do that? How could he do that to him...? He gulped, tears threatening to fall as his mouth fell open. "Deku...?"

___________________________

And they meet! Sorta... Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1222 words