Gift

Katsuki zipped up his jacket with a frown, eyes focused on his black sneakers as he closed and locked his dorm room door, but not before grabbing his student ID card, burying his hands deep into the pockets. His face was red, eyes puffy from crying, and lips locked into a thin line. He was determined, to say the least. He'd been impatiently waiting for the weekend for three days now, but to him it seemed like an eternity. He'll find out the truth one way or another, whether Izuku wanted to tell him or not. He was getting the truth, and he wasn't going to take no for an answer. He'd be damned if he let the Omega slip through his fingers when he was so close. He almost had him, he was doing everything to try and improve for him, to impress the freckled male. Was he just.... not enough for him? Did Izuku want more in an Alpha? He shook those thoughts away, quite literally, and stepped out of the school gates, glancing at the family passing by. A mated pair and their pup in a baby carriage, heart throbbing with an intense pain that he couldn't bear any longer, ripping his eyes away from the couple and their child.

He wanted that. He wanted that so badly. Everyone took him for the Alpha that hated kids, the one that would rather focus on becoming number one than have a family. He couldn't blame them, honestly. He's always been a shit to everybody, all for the sole purpose of becoming the number one hero in Japan. But that was then. He's realized the error of his ways now. He just wants to settle down and provide for the Omega he loves, to have him chubby and round with his litter. God, what was he thinking back then? How the fuck could he have treated him like that? He should have seen the signs of his imprinting, he should have been able to see how much he loves him. How much he loves Izuku. But, of course, he let his ego get in the way of his true desires, instead taking it all by force. Why had he always let him do something so disgusting — something so vile — to him? Hurting Izuku was a mistake Katsuki knew he'd have to live with for the rest of his life. But, maybe there was still a way to make up for all the dumb shit he's done in the past.

He'd be better. He had to. For him. His name was constantly playing in his mind, his soft voice stuck in the blondes' head from the moment he woke up until the moment he went back to sleep. It was ridiculous how much he thinks about him, to be completely honest. He was alway wondering what he did after class, or what his favorite things to do were. He's memorized probably every freckle dotting his adorably chubby cheeks, Katsuki loves the way his unruly curls bounce when he walks, and how he has those cute ass dimples. He was the angel in his dreams at night, his sunshine in the morning when he opens his eyes, his light that always seems to seep through the cover of storm clouds on a rainy day. He just wanted to wrap him in his arms and never let go, make him hot chocolate on those cold, winter afternoons, and cuddle close to him during thunderstorms.

Fuck, he really was getting sappy. If only he could say all that to Izuku, to make him see he never intended to hurt him. He wants to know why he left in such a hurry, he needs an answer as to why he took the necklace off. It was something they never took off, it was like a silent agreement that neither of them spoke of. He mindlessly reached up to take his own into his hand, fumbling with the cool metal and running his thumb over the engraved design. He sighed softly, turning his attention to the sidewalk ahead of him.

.
.
.

Izuku groaned at the sound of a constant banging, the noise ringing in his ears and making his head spin with pain. A soft whine died down in his throat, turning over in bed and covering his ears with his light blue pillow in an attempt to block out the noises, until he heard that unmistakable voice. His emerald green eyes snapped open, widened in utter terror with the realization that the Alpha he had been avoiding was at his home. He knew it was, without a doubt, a visit to him. He couldn't blame the blonde for wanting to hunt him down and force an answer out of him. Hell, if he were in his shoes, he'd do the same thing. He had ran off, dropped out of his dream school. Of course the prideful male would be suspicious, getting into UA was something he'd worked his whole life to achieve, even if he wasn't in the hero course, and the Alpha knew him better than anyone. Izuku shook his head, quickly spraying a light amount of scent blocker over himself to mask the blanket of worry covering his body, standing from his rickety bed and slipping on his house shoes.

He shuffled out of his room, trying to close his door as quietly as possible, sneaking into the hall to eavesdrop on the conversation his mother was having with Katsuki. "Auntie, may I please speak to Izuku?" He heard the blonde plead, standing just out of view from the door.

"Katsuki, I'm sorry. Izuku...." She paused, fumbling with the hem of her skirt. "He doesn't want to speak to you at the moment. He's not here, anyways. I really wish I could help you, but... Izuku needs some time alone before he speaks to anyone," She explained gently, offering a smile to the teenager.

"Auntie— I... Please, Auntie Inko," He started, voice getting slightly louder. "This is really important, I know there's something going on! He would never just up and leave UA without a good reason, and I need to say so much to him..." He begged the plump woman, giving her a desperate look.

"Katsuki, there's nothing I can do to help you. I'm sorry, I'm sure Izuku will talk to you when he's ready," She sighed.

"I understand...." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small jewelry box. "Can you at least give him this for me?" Katsuki asked, handing the older Omega the box. "And... tell him I'm sorry... For everything.." He whispered, turning his gaze away. "I'll be going now," He stated, walking away. Inko shook her head, closing the door and turning to look at Izuku, who had started crying.

"Honey," She spoke in a gentle tone, holding the small box in her hand as the other reached out to grab onto his shoulder, pulling the Omega into her arms and cradling him close to her chest. "Sweetie, I know.." She whispered, rocking the teenager back and forth comfortingly. "It's going to be okay, I promise..." Izuku sniffled, nodding as his dam wiped his tears away.

"I-I know..." He sighed, "I just can't get over him.." He pulled away, crossing his arms over his chest. She gave a sad smile, handing her pup the jewelry box. His eyes went wide, taking it into his shaky hands and examining the plain box. He slowly opened the lid, tears brimming his eyes as he stared down at the pendant that the blonde had given him when they were just kids. He laughed as the water ran down his cheeks, grabbing out the necklace and staring lovingly at the small all might engraved into the cool metal. Okay, Kacchan... I understand... I'm sorry for everything, I love you...

______________________

This took a while- Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1331 words