Tears

Katsuki sighed deeply, wiping his forehead of sweat and flopping onto the bench, fishing his water bottle out from his gym bag and snapping open the cap carelessly, bringing it up to his chapped lips to take three long chugs of the cool liquid. His focused red eyes fell upon the empty gym, tossing his now empty bottle off to the side as he leaned back, back pressing against cold metal as he reached a hand up to card through sweaty, blonde locks. It was well past school hours, time completely forgotten whilst he stared mindlessly at the equipment, letting his eyes close as he inhaled sharply, before dropping his bag in his lap and packing away his towel and empty bottle, zipping it back up and throwing it over his shoulder. The Alpha stood, digging his right hand into his pocket and exiting the gymnasium, listening as the door clicked shut behind him, his shoes tapping loudly on the floor as he walked. He'd been overdoing it at the gym recently, he'd admit, but he couldn't get that voice out of his head. It was constantly there, ringing in his ears and tearing him apart from the inside-out, it was like his words were on a constant loop, replaying and replaying, like some sort of cruel torture. Did he really hate him that much? Shaking his head, he threw open the door to the dorms, eyes furrowed and his hand clenching the strap to his gym bag as he glared at quite literally nothing, as there was no one in the common area, what with it being past midnight and all. The blonde walked down to the hall to his dorm, swinging the door open and closing it with much more force than he had intended.

Katsuki threw his bag to the floor, kicking it off to the side as he grabbed his phone off of his nightstand and plopped down on his bed, one arm behind his head. He quickly unlocked the small device, going into his contact list and hovering over the name of the person he longed for so desperately. They hadn't actually spoken in a while, not since the incident... Huffing in annoyance, he threw his phone to the opposite side of the bed, covering his eyes with his forearms and leaning his head back. "Fuck..." His gravely voice broke slightly, the male letting his arms fall to his side as his eyes stared up at the plain ceiling. It's been..... three months since he's uttered a single word to the quirkless Omega, every time he had tried, Izuku would give him that threatening snarl, his growl showing how angry he really was. But... there was always something softer laying underneath that he couldn't seem to forget. It was all driving him insane. God, did the Omega really not understand his intentions? He had wanted to build a relationship with him, but it was like the greenette no longer wanted anything to do with him. He sighed, sitting up in his bed and staring at the door. Maybe he should just... go see him..? He grumbled, standing up and pulling his sweat-soaked tank top off and throwing it into his laundry hamper, fingers grasping onto a gray sweatshirt hanging up in his closet, yanking it off the hanger and pulling it over his messy head of blonde locks. Quickly, he grabbed his phone, opening his window and jumping onto the nearest branch with ease, grasping onto the wood and jumping down to the one right below it.

Katsuki wrapped his hands around the branch, getting into a crouch and swinging down to another tree limb a few feet down, catching himself mindlessly. He knew the way down by heart, he hardly had to think about it anymore. He's been doing this for so long, it was basically second nature to him. When he made it down to the ground, he turned his direction towards the general studies' dormitories, digging his hands in his pockets as he walked, his stomach starting to churn as he took a deep breath. He didn't want to admit it, but he couldn't be more nervous. What if the Omega didn't forgive him..?

.
.
.

Katsuki grunted as he climbed up to the window, quirking a brow in confusion at the fact that it was slightly ajar, though no light peaked through, as the all night themed curtains were closed. Maybe he was expecting me...? Not thinking too much of it, he pushed the window up to open it further, crawling in and shutting it softly behind himself. The Alpha turned his attention to the bed, eyebrows furrowing when he noticed the mess, clothes and blankets scattered around in the floor and bed, as if the greenette was in a hurry. The light in his small, attached bathroom was still on, the dim light seeping into the mostly dark bedroom from the slightly cracked open door, walking closer and pulling it open enough to see inside, before stepping into the room and glancing around. His ruby orbs fell onto a small, metal trinket on the counter, eyes widening as he grabbed it. He held it in his large hand, tears starting to brim in his crimson colored eyes. It was the All Might pendant he had given him when they were kids, a blue silhouette of the iconic hero engraved in the metal with the words, "Plus Ultra!" Written above it.

"Fucking..." He gritted his teeth, hands starting to smoke as he slammed them down onto the counter, dropping the necklace in the process. He grabbed onto his own, pulling it out of his shirt and letting the tears start to fall. "That bastard!" He snarled, unable to hold back the loud sob of heartbreak that fell from his lips. "He...! He promised to never take it off!" He growled lowly, wiping his eyes in a fruitless attempt to stop crying. He fished his phone out of his back pocket, holding the freckled Omegas' necklace in his hand as he unlocked the device. He tapped the curly haired males' contact, attempting to call the boy, before getting sent straight to voicemail. His heart dropped, angrily clenching his jaw. He... he blocked me.... The blonde concluded, blinking back the tears as he looked around the bathroom. He inhaled sharply, kicking over the small trash can, before sinking to the floor, head hidden in his hands and his back pressed against the wall as he cried. "Deku.." His voice echoed in the empty room, holding the pendant close to his chest. The small, purple box that spilt out of the knocked over garbage bin went unnoticed as he wailed into his hands, the name hidden behind a tissue whilst the Alpha hiccuped out an inaudible, "Izuku..." He sniffled, wiping his eyes, before standing with a stumble, walking into the bedroom to then collapse on the messy bed.

____________________

I know I haven't updated this in a while, sorry- Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1181 words