Ch. 5

Percy's P.O.V.

I tensed slightly as I felt arms around me and a weight in the bed next to me. Then the memories came flooding back and I let out a small giggle from happiness.

She said yes! Me and Annie were getting married!

I felt Annie stir next to me and I turned to face her, running a hand through her blond hair. I look up to see John awake and dressed, ready to go to breakfast.

Annie started to wake up, hugging me tighter and groaning.

"Seaweed Brain" she mumbled as I tried to slip away. She has a very strong grip.

"Wise girl I need to get up, we need to go visit my mother."
"Nooooo don't leave." I chuckled at her childishness

"C'mon, get up." I said, nudging her lightly.

"No." She deadpanned, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I sighed. Annabeth is really stubborn. When she has made up her mind there is absolutely no changing it, unless it's me or Thalia, and that's only on special occasions. I found it annoying but endearing.

I widen my eyes, realising that I forgot to tell Thalia. I let out a girly shriek, falling out of Annabeth's arms and onto the floor.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I didn't tell Thalia." I said, panicking. She just laughed at me. Honestly, the audacity.

"Don't laugh! The hunters are coming today, I'm dead!" I whine, making her laugh even harder. Cute, but really, really not the time.

I run to the drawers and pull out a pair of black denim jeans and a loose tank top and put them out with underwear. I brush my hair out in the mirror, studying the many scars across my body. I wanted a tattoo, other than that Roman mark I had. I think it would be cool.

"I'm going for a shower so I don't smell too bad when my cousin hits me with lightning." I say to Annabeth, who had picked out clothes from my drawers.

"Can I join?" She asked.

"Of course, Wise Girl." I said. She looked a bit surprised, but let me lead her to the shower. (John has left at the point don't worry) we got in together, and Annabeth wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.

"I can't wait to start a family with you." I said. She giggled, and I felt the warm feeling in my chest that I felt for the first time we met when she told me "You drool in your sleep."

"Me neither, Percy." She replied

---

Once we were ready we made our way to the mess hall. Whe sat together in the shade, when I herd something that made me go pale in fright. The sound of the hunters horn.I looked at Annabeth who smirked, and I bolted. Campers and hunters alike gave me strange looks as I usually greeted them.

I herd Annie and Thalia talking as I hid in my cabin. It's official. I'm dead.

The door to my cabin slammed open and I heard a familiar voice.

"KELPHEAD, YOU'RE DEAD." She said as the fuming daughter of Zeus stomped in. I visibly winced as her head shot towards me. She grabbed me and dragged me out of the cabin.

"I can explain! Please don't kill me!"

She dropped me, and soon everyone was gathered around us in a circle. The crowd was laughing and chattering as they watched me being kicked around.

"Look, I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you because I was so excited about it, then the camp found out and I wasn't thinking straight!" I managed to get it all out in one breath.