Ch. 12

Percy P.O.V

There was one rather large problem. Our lack of supplies.

We may or may not have left quite a lot of the stuff we needed at camp. We did have enough for a few days, though if we were staying at the Manor, it was nowhere near enough.

Estelle's curls tickled my chin as she shifted in her sleep, snuggling further into my arms.

"We could ask Nico for a favour-"

"Do you really think Will would let him?" I cut her off with a chuckle. The silence was comfortable as we sat on the floor in the room prepared for Stella.

"I could always do it." I suggested.
"The new thing I've been trying with my powers."

"Isn't that a little risky?"

"It's faster."

"No."

"Annie-"

"Look, I'll go. Look after your sister."

"God, don't leave me here to deal with Jason."

Her hands found my shoulders, turning me to face her, pressing our foreheads together. Grey eyes found green.

"You will be fine. If he puts a toe out of line, cut his d*ck off."

"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." I sighed with a hit of sarcasm laced in my words. They were soothing to me though.
"Stay. Just for the night, at least." I added "Please. For me."

Her head slipped to place a kiss to my lips, and then one to Estelle's hair. Her face came to ready in the crook of my neck, and her breathing evened out. Maybe we will get a little peace, for once.

Yeah. No such chance.

-Timeskip-

I gently closed the doors of the room I left Annabeth in to sleep. It has been a long day for us both, and she deserves it.

I trailed down the long hallway, watching the pictures and paintings move by me. I felt as though each was watching me.

I reached the end of the hall where a stain glass window held vibrant colour. Distinguishing what it was would be a feat, but the evening light shone through, painting the hallway.

Another, familiar, presence was here.

One that was not welcome.

Quickly, yet calmly I moved to a room nearby, which seemed to be an office, though it was not Bruce's.

I walked one lap around, drinking in every detail I could before my mind insisted on focusing anywhere else.

I ended up in front of the central desk, splaying my fingers on the oak of the table.

"Always so perceptive, weren't you?"

I let a long breath out my nose. That voice, the owner of that voice. Always insisted on being a nuisance.

It's very difficult to live with someone like that breathing down your neck.

Literally, difficult to live.

Unless your me, or anyone with enough competence to know they can only control you as much as you let them.

"Long time no see, child."

I turned to face them.

"Hello to you too, Thalia Al Ghul."

Hello there, dearest boba pearls

A apologies for the incredibly late update, I ended up going on holiday again, then returning to school. My school year was messed with quite a bit due to COVID, however I am now studying for my next set of exams.

I have returned to many of my hobbies after a injury which stopped me just over a year ago, and have a rather busy schedule.

What games do you play? I rather enjoy Minecraft and any Pokémon games, however my friend is going to eventually convince me to start Genshin Impact

What games do you play? I rather enjoy Minecraft and any Pokémon games, however my friend is going to eventually convince me to start Genshin Impact. (Hello Ellie)

Have an amazing week

Until I see you all again,
- Bubbles <3