Ch. 7

Percy P.O.V

I sat at the head of the table of the upgraded Council room. Thalia sat to my left and Nico to my right. The rest of the Greek Demigod Council lined the long table the Gods had insisted on giving us after the discovery of the Norse and Egyptian Pantheons.

Understandably, once I told them about the vision I had of Annabeth, they were mad. I heard too many suggestions, ranging from committing some mild arson, to getting as many people from as many different Pantheon Councils involved. It took a while for me to calm everyone down.

"So-" I began explaining my plan. "-Nico. Hazel. You can get us in there. I'm going to need Lou-Ellen to pinpoint her location. Thalia, The Stoll's Piper and I will go after Annabeth."

Grumbles filled the room, though no complaints about the plan.

"Ok. Let's gear up."

Annabeth P.O.V.

I continued hitting my already sore and bloody head against the table.

"Stop." Came the annoyed voice of the officer in the corner. I didn't listen, and kept hitting my head.

He opened his mouth again, probably to tell me off again, but he was interrupted by loud screaming and almost maniacal laughter echoing from outside the door. Fear filled his now wide eyes as his body stiffened. The noises outside didn't go away.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE!?" his voice was loud and clear, though his voice was laced with terror.

A sudden realization came to my mind. I let a gentle yet sinister smirk cross my face.

"My friends have come to get me."

And it was at that point Hazel and Nico decided it was the perfect time to shadow travel into the room. I wasn't complaining. The officer fainted, and I was free.

As the rest of the small squad sent filtered into the room, Thalia cut the cuffs around my wrists, allowing me to rub the raw skin which had been agitated by the tight cuffs.

I was suddenly turned around by a strong pair of familiar arms, and I buried my head in Percy's shoulder. She lifted my head and placed her forehead on mine, eyes scanning my face for any sign of major injury.

Her hands slipped over my face, and the pain in my head spiked before tingling away. I looked up at her and placed my lips on hers. I felt her smile into the kiss, until someone behind us cleared their throat.

Nico was not impressed with the affection. Though he didn't see us complaining whenever he did the same with Will.

And then we were rudely interrupted. The police decided to storm into the room, armed as well.

The rest of the Demigods sought refuge behind me and Percy who exchanged a look with Nico and Hazel.

Percy wrapped an arm gently around my waist, pulling me closer to her side. I pressed a light kiss to her cheek as we faded into mist and the other faded into shadow.

Percy P.O.V

{Timeskip}

My legs dangled off the edge of the balcony Annabeth and I sat perched on. The residents of the flat were out. We weren't bothering them. I rested my head on my girlfriend- no, fiancés shoulder.

We had been entertaining ourselves by watching the huge mess that was the Young Justice Team trying to figure out what the f**k was going on. They had been there a while. Not the whole team, just a few recognizable members. Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Nightwing, to name a few. Yes , I do bother to stay up to stay up to date with the names of all these superheroes.

You never know who you may cross paths with later. And who you might need information against.

But for now? We can rest easy. We do have an engagement to celebrate, after all...

 We do have an engagement to celebrate, after all

Hello little Boba Pearls.

Sorry for the incredibly late update. I'm working on making a schedule for my writing! I'll probably do another update this weekend and then try updating every week from then on, and see how that works out.

In the meantime, here is a meme

Me

Here's an optional question: What are your pronouns? I want to be able to use the correct ones for you guys!
I'm good with any pronouns, though I prefer she/they!

Until next time,
Peace
- Bubbles <3