Ch. 3

(7 year old Percy's P.O.V.)

When I woke up the first thing I saw was the blinding white of the hospital beds and machines.
"Ugh why does my head hurt?" I groan as I try to sit up, but the pain prevents me. I let out a quiet chuckle, the bat probably found me and dropped me off here.

The door opened and I saw a police officer walk in. All I do is raise and eyebrow, they didn't help me before, so why now?

"Hello, I'm Commissioner Gordon, and I have a few questions for you." Of course they would send the cop that loves Batman the most.

Loves him so much he lights up the sky with his symbol.

"What's funny?" He frowns, he probably thinks I'm making fun of him.

"Oh no nothing, its just they sent... you to question me." I state before giggling again.

'And... what's wrong with me?' He questioned and I raised an eyebrow again.

"It's just you love the person who did this to me." He looks taken aback before sitting down near me.

"Who did this to you..."
"Percy" he nodded before beginning again.

"Who did this to you Percy?" I was debating wether or not to ruin his reputation by telling people he beat up a seven year old.

I chuckle to myself again, Gordon looks in concern before I speak.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." He just nods his head for me to continue. I open my mouth but I couldn't speak. Maybe my brain wasn't letting me do something stupid? Maybe I was too scared? Whatever it was, I'm glad it didn't let me say anything.

"You ok?" I completely forgot about him.
"Sorry, I have ADHD." He nodded.

"I should go, the social worker should be here soon to take you somewhere." I nodded as the pain of my broken bones started to catch up to my body. He left, and so I was in a creepy hospital room by myself.

"Jason, where are you?" I whisper as I fall asleep, ignoring the pain once again.

-Time Skip brought to you by Leo Super-Sized McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme-

I looked to the door is it opened and a small, stout woman walked in. She had a blond bob and was covered in makeup, and was wearing pretty pink velvet. Why pink? Blue is wayyyy better. (Agreed Percy)

'Good evening." She is really formal- "are you ready to leave?" She moved near me. The odour of her perfume was sweet but overwhelming. I nodded and she helped me into a nearby wheelchair.

"Thank you." I mumbled. I knew she heard by the small smile that creeped onto her face.
"No problem dear."

We entered a van. She glanced at me with the rear view mirror.

"There are some people who want to adopt you, so we are going to the orphanage." She explained, gesturing with her hands before placing them both on the wheel.
"What's the name of it." I asked and she chuckled as she turned a corner.

"Gotham Orphanage. I'm Elizabeth West. You can call my Miss West or Miss Liz."

We pulled up at the orphanage and Miss Liz rolled the chair down the ramp and towards the entrance.

"What are there names?"
"Well its just one woman, called Sally Jackson."

I nodded and soon we arrived at a room with a table and two chairs.

"She will be here soon." She placed the wheelchair at the table and sat next to me.

I tapped my fingers on the table to ease my ADHD.
"Could you stop?" She asks shortly. I shrug and lean back in the chair.

"Do you have siblings?" I nodded and she seemed surprised.
"Jason. He is my older brother, he left me to live on the streets." Before she can respond the door opens.

"Hi, I'm Sally Jackson, are you Persephone?" I nodded and she sat down across from me and Miss Liz.

Sally had silky brown hair that was in a braid. It came down to her hip with strands framing her face and warm brown eyes. She had no makeup and wore a black jacket and trousers flared at the bottom we a blue shirt and a locket around her neck.

"Percy" she looks at me confused. "I go by Percy, Persephone is formal, and I hate it."

"-Is that ok with you" sally asked with a pleading look. I didn't know what she had said as I just zoned back in.

"Sorry, ADHD, I zoned out, could you please repeat that?" Sally chuckled. I could hear the undertone of amusement in her voice as she continued.

"I was asking if you would let me adopt you?" I smiled
"Sure!" She look surprised that it was that easy.

"Ok, is there anything else I need to know?"

"I have ADHD and Dyslexia. Don't call me by my full name often." I got pretty much everything.

"That's it?" I was about to nod when I thought of something.

"Never mention my brother. I don't want to talk about him and never will."

Sally smiled and nodded
"I hope you like your new home. I smile.

Home..... I cant wait.

Hello little boba pearls

I'm very proud of myself. Two chapters in one day.

Um anyway my dog almost died today, how r u?

Here's your meme:

Optional question: favourite ice cream flavour? Mine is Elderberry Ripple UwU

Until next time,
Peace,
-Bubbles <3