Chapter 1

Important:

y/n: Your/OC Name

m/n: Middle Name

h/c: Hair Color

e/c: Eye Color

f/c: Favorite Color

n/n: Nickname

{Time Skip}

(Author Notes/Comments)

~POV~: Point Of View

(Okay So, This Story Is Set In Mystreet BUT, The First Couple Scenes Will Be Set In PDH For Some Background Info. Also, This Is An Edited And Revamped Version Of An Unpublished And Deleted Story That I Love The Plot Of I Had On My Old Account. I Apologize If This Is Bad, It's Been Awhile Since I've Written About Mystreet And PDH. Nya! -Author~Sama)

~Your POV~

First Day At PDH With My Popular Older Brother And Emo Twin. Hopefully I Won't Have To Deal With Them Too Much. Don't Get Me Wrong,  I Love My Brothers But They Are My Brothers.(It's Self Explanatory If You Have Siblings.)

"Come On, Baby Sister." Garroth Said As We Approached The Gate.

"Whoa, This Place Is Big." I Said.

"It Looks That Way From The Outside But Doesn't Feel So Big Inside." Garroth Said.

"Garroth!" A Boy Said Walking Over To Us

The Boy Looked To Be The Same Age As Garroth, He Had Light Blue Eyes And Dishwater Blonde Hair.

~Laurence POV~

I Went Over To Garroth. There Was A Girl With Him, She Looked To Be A Freshman. She Had h/c Hair, e/c Eyes, And Freckles Across Her Nose.

"Laurence, It's Nice To See You." Garroth Said.

"You Too." I Said.

"y/n, This Is Laurence." Garroth Said To The Girl Then Looked At Me. "Laurence, This Is y/n, My Baby Sister."

"Nice To Meet You." I Said.

"You Too." y/n Said Quietly.

"Her Twin Is Around Here...Somewhere." Garroth Said Looking Around For A Moment. "His Name's Zane."

"You Lost Your Brother?" I Said.

"No, He's Just Slow So He's Probably Still Walking To School." y/n Said.

"Uh, Yeah." Garroth Said.

It's Obvious Garroth Didn't Know Where His Brother Is.

"Garroth, Laurence, You're Needed In The Open House!" Teony Called Over To Us.

"We Should Probably Go." I Said.

"See Ya Later, Baby Sister." Garroth Said To His Sister.

"See Ya." She Said.

Garroth And I Head Towards The Door. I Heard Panting Behind Us. I Glanced Back And Saw A Boy With A Mask, Blue Eyes, And His Black Hair Covering One Of His Eyes, Run Over To y/n.

"You Okay?" y/n Said Stifling A Laugh.

"y/n, You Ditch Me!" He Snapped.

"Not My Fault Your So Slow, Zane." She Said.

I'm Guessing That's Her Twin, They Don't Seem Very Twin-Like Though.

y/n's Cute And Seems Like A Nice Girl. Do I Like Her? I Don't Know, Maybe, But She's Also Garroth's Little Sister. My Best Friend's Little Sister.