Chapter 4

(Play The Song Whenever, It's Only Here For Fun And Because Laurence's VA's Singing Is Hot. Nya! -Author~Sama)

{A Month Later}

~Your POV~

Aphmau And Aaron Are Dating!

We're All At The Guys House. Zane's Been Glaring At Laurence For The Past Hour. Dante And Aaron Came Running In, Breaking The Door As They Did.

"My Door!" Garroth Exclaimed And Zane Laughed.(Pay Back)

"Not Now, Garroth! We Got Tickets To The Amazing Summer Resort, Love~Love Paradise!" Dante Said.

"How? Tickets To That Place Have Been Sold Out Since Winter!" Lucinda Said.

"We'll Explain Later, The Plane Leaves In Less Than An Hour!" Aaron Said.

"There's No Way I'm Rushing Out For Some Lame Summer Resort." Katelyn Said.

"THE BEACH IS CALLING, KATELYN!" Aphmau Said.

{6 And A Half Hours Later}

"This Is The Legendary Love~Love Paradise Resort!" Zane Said.

"How Do You Know?" Garroth Said With A Giggle.

"It Gets Advertised A Lot To Girls On My Pony Shows." Zane Said.

I Hit His Arm.

"I-I Mean Wrestling Shows." Zane Said And Aph Giggled.

Some Guy Came Out Of Nowhere.

"Welcome To Love~Love Paradise, I'm Guy!" He Said.

"Guy?" Aphmau Question.

"Yeah, I'm The Guy-id." Guy Said.

They Started Making Puns Until Zane Put His Hand Over Aph's Mouth.

"Can We Get Going Before The Puns Kill Us." Zane Said.

Guy Showed Us To The House And Said That A Swimsuit Merchant Would Be Here Soon. Aph, Aaron, And Dante Went Up To Choose Rooms.

Each Room Has Two People, Zane And I, Aphmau And Katelyn, Lucinda And Kawaii

Pretty Soon The Swimsuit Merchant Came. The Guys Went First.

{20 Minutes Later}

~Garroth POV~

When The Girls Came Downstairs, I Could See Laurence Start Blushing When He Saw y/n. I Teas Him About Liking Her Sometime Because He Teases Me About Liking Aphmau.

"Where's Aph?" Aaron Asked.

"Aphmau, Come On!" y/n Said.

Aph Protested But When Dante Mentioned The Fireworks She Came Down. Aaron And I Both Blushed.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

~Laurence POV~

It's Officially Summer. Dante Started Flirting With y/n. Zane, Garroth, Katelyn, And y/n All Hit Him.

"Ow..." Dante Said Crawling Away.

I Really Like y/n. Garroth Made Me Promise That I'd Tell Her How I Feel Before We Leave. I Already Know This Summer's Going To End Up Awkward.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Your POV~

Most Of Us Are At The Beach Today. Zane And I Are Staying Under The Umbrella, We Both Have Fare Skin So We Burn Easily. Laurence, Dante, Garroth, And Katelyn Are Playing Volleyball. Lucinda And Kawaii~Chan Are Back At The House Sleeping. Aph Is On Aaron's Back In The Water, She Isn't A Very Strong Swimmer It Seems. Celestia, Aph's Dog, Is Swimming Around Them.