Chapter 8

{A Few Days Later}

~Your POV~

Salvanna And Erik Moved Into The Neighborhood. I'm Extremely Scared They're Going To Find Out About Laurence And I Then Tell My Mom.

Laurence And I Are In Our Room Just Hanging Out. We Only Get To Spend Any Time Alone When We're Down Here.

"So...Are You Gonna Tell Your Mom About Us?" Laurence Asked. "You're Gonna Have To Tell Her Sooner Or Later."

"I Will...Eventually." I Said.

"Are You Sure? 'Cause It Almost Feels Like Your Embarrassed To Be With Me, y/n." Laurence Said In A Hurt Tone.

"No, Laurence, I'm Not! I Never Said That! I-I Didn't Mean To Make You Think That!" I Said Starting To Freak Out.

He Laughed.

"W-Why Are You Laughing?!" I Said.

"Sweetheart, I'm Kidding." He Said.

"T-That's Not Funny! You Scared Me..." I Said.

"Come Here." He Said.

Laurence Hugged Me.

"I Know You're Just Worried About Her Freaking Out. I Get It. I Just Don't Like That I Have To Hide How I Feel About You When She Or Salvanna Are Around." He Said As He Let Go.

I Stayed Quiet And Thought For A Minute.

"My Mom's Coming Over Today To See How The Move Is Going, I'll...I'll Tell Her Before She Leaves, Okay?" I Said.

"Okay." He Said.

I Smiled And Kissed Him.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

Zane Ditched Us To Hang Out With Aph. Vylad Is Getting Unpacked At His Place.

Mom's Really Happy All Her Children Live In One Neighborhood. She Says It'll Be So Much Easier To See Us All Together. Laurence Has Been Sitting In Awkward Silence Since Mom Got Here.

"Anyway, Mommy, On The Phone You Said You Wanted To Talk About Something Else? What Is It?" Garroth Asked.

"Love, Of Course!" Mom Said.

"I-I'm Sorry, What Now?" I Said.

"Love! I Wanna Find You A Boyfriend, y/n! At Your Age, Your Dad And I Were Already Engaged!" Mom Said In A Sing-Song Tone.

I Tried To Form A Sentence But Couldn't Get The Words Together. Laurence Gave Me A Look That I Knew Was Basically My Queue To Tell Her. Garroth Just Looked Dumbfound.

"What...Why Now? Do You Really Think That's A Good Idea?" Garroth Said Trying To Save Me From Mom.

"Of Course! My Baby Girl's Been Single Way Too Long!" She Said.

"y/n, Just Tell Her Already Before This Gets Worse Or I'll Tell Her." Laurence Said.

"Seriously?" I Said.

"Seriously." He Said.

"Tell Me What?" Mom Said.

"Uh...Mom, I Already Have A Boyfriend." I Said.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?!" She Said. "You Had A Boyfriend And You Never Told Me!"

"He And I Have Been A Couple For Barely 2 Months." I Said.

"Who Is This Mystery Man You've Been Hiding From Me?" Mom Said.

"He's Right Here." I Said And Held Laurence's Hand. "Mom, I'm Dating Laurence."

She Stared At Me In Silence For a Minute. Suddenly Mom Started To Squeal Like Kawaii~Chan.

"Wait, Aren't You Garroth's Best Friend?" Mom Said.

"Yeah But, He Actually Encouraged Us To Be Together And Is Completely Cool With It." Laurence Said.

"Yeah!" Garroth Said.

{2 Weeks Later}

I Woke Up And I Realized Laurence Had His Arm Wrapped Around Me. He Was Holding Me Really Close To Him. He Was Still Asleep And Had This Childish Smile Plastered On His Face.

I Remembered That Kawaii~Chan And Aph Asked For My Help. I Tried To Move But Couldn't Without Waking Up Laurence.

"Laurence..." I Giggled. "Honey, I Need To Get Up."

"Did You Call Me Honey?" He Mumbled Sleepily.

"Maybe." I Said.

He Smiled And Opened His Eyes. Laurence Let Go Of Me And I Got Up.

"What Was It You Had To Do Today?" He Said Propping Himself Up On His Arm.

"I Said I'd Help Aph And Kawaii~Chan With This Business Idea They Have. They Wanna Start A Maid Café." I Said Getting My Clothes From The Dresser. "She Was Actually Wondering If You And The Other Guys Want To Help."

"I'm Down To Help In Any Way I Can." Laurence Said.

"Well, I'll Let Them Know." I Said.

I Kissed Him Then Went Upstairs To The Bathroom To Get Changed.

{A Week Later}

Zane And Garroth Said They'd Help With What They Could. Aaron And Laurence Had Already Agreed Before Them.

Aph And Aaron Found A Place For The Café Yesterday. So Far The Only People Working At The Maid Café Are Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, And...Gene. Aphmau Asked Me To Give Him A Second Chance So I'm Trying. I Still Don't Like Him Though.

"y/n?" Aph Said.

"Hm?" I Said.

"Do You Like Your Job At Hot Topic?" She Asked.

"Not Really But It's Whatever, It's A Job." I Said.

"Would You Wanna Work At The Maid Café?" She Asked.

"What? It Sounds Like Fun But Would That Be A Good Idea?" I Said.

"Yeah! I Think You'd Be A Great Fit For The Job." Aphmau Said. "I May Or May Not Have Had Zane Get Me Your Resume...So, Do You Want The Job?"

"Uh, Yeah, I'd Love To Work At The Maid Café." I Said.

"Then You Got The Job!" She Said. "Well, Once You Quit Your Other Job."

"Speaking Of Which, I'll Be Right Back." I Said.

"Good Luck!" Aph Said As I Walked Away.