Chapter 6

(While Writing This I Realized Why It's Called "The Fourth Wall"  And Why Landlord Malachi Likes Spooks So Much. I Feel Just Stupid Right Now. Anyways, I've Realized That I've Been Projecting My Own Personal Bias Towards My Father Onto Garte. I'm Portraying Garte As A Horrible Father To Your Character Because irl I've Had Panic Attacks And Emotional Breakdowns Because Of My Own Dad. I'm Making Garte Worse Than Mine But Still, I'm Sorry For Subconsciously Taking Out My Repressed Issues On Your Character And Garte. Nya! -Author~Sama)

{2 Days Later}

~Your POV~

Lucinda, Laurence, And Kawaii~Chan Have Already Off To Work. Zane's Hiding Behind Some Crates Because He Fell Asleep On The Deck On The Cruise Home And Ended Up Getting A Tan. I Was The One Who Woke Him Up So I'm The Only One Who's Seen Him.

Zane Came Out To Give Aph A Hug And Katelyn, Garroth, And Dante Started Laughing. After Zane Explained Everyone Said They Were Probably Head Home.

"I'm Excited To See The Renovations You Had Done To Our Place, Travis." Garroth Said.

"Let's Go!" Dante Said.

We Headed Over. The Was A Huge Explosion And Their House Was Gone. The Neighborhood Exploded.

"The Door!" Garroth Said.

"What About The House!" Dante Said.

Zane Started Laughing And Being Rude. The Our House Exploded.

"Our House!" Zane Exclaimed.

"That's Karma." Aaron Said.

"How Is That Karma, y/n Wasn't Being Rude." Aph Said.

{A Couple Hours Later}

Apparently Mayor Chad Blew Up The Neighborhood To Build A New Puppy Hospital. He Didn't Realize We Still Lived In The Neighborhood. He's Set Us Up In A Hotel Until We Can Find A New Neighborhood To Move Into. Dante, Katelyn, And Travis Are At Work.

I Checked The Time. I Asked Laurence To Meet Me At The Park. We All Took A Quick Vote Earlier On Who Tell KC, Lucinda, And Laurence About The Neighborhood Blowing Up. Being His Girlfriend, Everyone Said I Should Tell Laurence.

"Hey, y/n." Laurence Said Coming Over And Sitting Next To Me On The Bench.

"Hey, Laurence." I Said.

"What Was So Important I Couldn't Head Back Home Before You Told Me?" He Asked.

"Well, Um, That's The Problem." I Said. "There Isn't A 'Home' To Go To..."

"I'm Sorry, What Do Mean?" He Asked.

I Explained About Mayor Chad And Blowing Up The Neighbor Hood For The Puppy Hospital.

"What?! You've Got To Be Kidding Me!" Laurence Shouted.

"Calm Down, Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, And Garroth Are Searching As We Speak."  I Said Quickly.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Laurence POV~

The Other Day Aphmau Brought A Bunch Of Cats From This Crazy Cat Lady's Apartment Building. Travis, Katelyn, And I Made Her Give Them Back.

Garroth, Aphmau, And I Are Out Trying To Find A Place. Everyone Else Is Out Working Or Looking For Jobs.

We Headed To An Apartment Building Which Is Completely Empty. Garroth And I Think It Looks Innocent But Aph Doesn't. We Went Inside To Find The Landlord.