Chapter 14

(Enjoy A Zianna Meme And The Chapter.)

{2 Weeks Later}

~Your POV~

It's Been Snowing Like Crazy For The Past Week.(I Live In The Midwest So Snow In February Is Normal.)

Aphmau And Aaron Had A Fight And It's Really Bad, They Decided To 'Take A Break'. There Was This Whole Thing About Aphmau And Zane Being Too Close And Aph Accusing Aaron Of Trying To Burn Down The Café. We've All Been Trying To Help Out Aph While Aaron Has Went To Stay With His Parents.

We Had A Girls Night Out Last Night That Didn't Help.

I Dragged Aphmau Outside.

"Where Are You Taking Me?" She Said.

"You'll See. Come On." I Said.

I Dragged Her To Vylad's House. Vylad's Always Been Really Good With Helping Through Break Ups Or 'On Break's. I Knocked On The Door And He Answered. He Invited Us In.

"I've Got Ice Cream, Poopsie, Happy Movies, Games, And Our Mom's Chocolate Cake." He Said.

{20 Minutes Later}

"You Feeling Any Better?" I Asked.

Aphmau Shook Her Head.

"Darn It." Vylad Said. "Those Usually Do The Trick."

"Wanna Talk About It, Aph?" I Asked.

"Aaron Blocked My Number!" She Cried.

"Oh..." I Said.

"Mom's Chocolate Cake Can't Heal A Wound Like That." Vylad Mumbled.

"I'm Gonna Go Home...I'll Talk To You Two Later..." Aphmau Said Then Left.

"What Should We Do?" Vylad Asked.

"Well, I Have No Idea." I Said.

{A Week Later}

Aphmau And Aaron Are Back Together. According To My Mom, Salvanna Helped A Lot And Rachel, Aaron's Mother, Blocked Aphmau's Number.

Aaron, Garroth, And Kim Are Upstairs. Kim Went To High School With Us And Garroth Got Back Into Contact With Her Recently.

Laurence And I Went Upstairs And They Were Gone.

"Huh? Where Did They Go?" I Said.

"Wherever They Went, They Left Us Here Alone." Laurence Said.

"Laurence!" I Said Realizing What He Meant.

"I'm Kidding! Geez!" He Laughed.

"You're So Immature." I Said.

"You Chose To Date Me." He Said.

"Yeah." I Said And Kissed Him. "Come On, We Should Put Away These Laptops."

"Fine." Laurence Said.

We Started Picking Up The Laptops And Laurence Kept Mumbling Things To Himself.

{An Hour Later}

"Laurence, Something Bugging You?" I Asked.

"Nothing." Laurence Said Putting The Stuff He Had Down.

"Mhm, Sure." I Said.

"What?" He Said.

"Laurence, I Asked What's Bugging You Because I Know It's Not Nothing." I Said.

"Just...Living Here With Garroth And Zane Is Weird." He Said. "y/n, We're Together And Live With Your Brothers. We Rarely Get Opportunities To Be Home Alone Together. Even When We Do It's Only A Matter Of Time Before They Get Back."

"So You Are Unhappy Living Here?" I Said.

"Kind Of." He Said. "I Love Living With You But It Gets Annoying When Garroth Or Zane Crash Us Having A Moment."

I Smiled At Him.

"Why Are You Smiling?" Laurence Asked.

"Because I Get It. I Only Tolerate My Brothers Because I Thought You Were Happy The Way Things Are." I Said.

Laurence Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist.

"Well Then, What If I Suggested That Maybe, Preferably Some Time Soon, We Could Get A Place Of Our Own, Just The Two Of Us?" He Said.

"What If I Liked That Idea." I Said Placing My Arms Around His Neck And Kissed Him.

'What If I...' Is A Silly Little Game Laurence And I Started Playing In High School. We Always Got To The Soccer Field Early So We'd Play It While We Waited For The Rest Of The Team. I'll Use Something We Actually Said In High School, I Said 'What If I Told You That Garroth Has A Crush.' Then He Replied 'What If I Asked Who?'. We'd Just Go Back And Forth Like That.

"I Love You, y/n." Laurence Said.

"I Love You Too, Laurence." I Said.

There Was A Rapid Knock At The Door. Laurence And I Let Go Of Each Other As The Moment Was Ruined.

I Answered The Door And Was Surprised To See Melissa.

"Hey, Melissa." I Said Letting Her In. "What Are You Doing Here?"

We All Sat Down.

"Apparently Telling You What Your Father Refuses. Our Parents Bought A Lodge And Garte Was Supposed To Ask You For Help. He Asked Garroth And My Father Asked Aaron." She Said.

"That's Why Garroth And Aaron Disappeared." Laurence Said.

Melissa Gave Laurence A Suspicious Look Then Looked Back At Me.

"He's Your Boyfriend, Am I Correct?" Melissa Said.

"Yes." I Said.

"Does He Know About..." She Started.

"About Me Being A Werewolf? Yes, He Does." I Said.

"She Knows?!" Laurence Said.

"She Was There When It Happened." I Said. "That's Beside The Point, What's This About My Dad Not Asking Me Something?"

"Our Parents Sent Garroth And Aaron, They Each Were Allowed To Bring One Person So Took Lucinda And Kim, To Fix Up The Lodge. Garte Was Supposed To Ask You To Help As Well." Melissa Said. "I Came To Tell You Since I Knew Garte Wouldn't Likely Tell You."

"Well, Thank You For Telling Me." I Said.

"Are You Going To Go?" She Asked.

"Uh...Yeah." I Said.

"Good. You Can Only Bring One Person. I'll Send You The Address Of The Lodge. It's Cold There So Bring Warm Clothes." She Said. "I'll See You Some Other Time."

Melissa Left. 

"Laurence, Wanna Come With Me?" I Asked.

"Sure." He Said.

"Well Then We Need To Pack Some Stuff." I Said.