Chapter 10

{3 Weeks Later}

~Your POV~

I Took A Batch Of Cookies Out Of The Oven And Put Them On The Counter. I Made Them For The Halloween Party.

"Is That Mommy's Secret Recipe?" Garroth Asked.

"Yeah." I Said. "Wanna Help Me Decorate Them Once They Cool Down?"

"Yes!" Garroth Said.

{25 Minutes Later}

Garroth And I Finished The Cookies And Put Them In A Container. Laurence Came Upstairs. He, Garroth, Travis, And Dante All Decided To Go As Ninjas.

I Went Downstairs And Got Changed Into My Costume. Kawaii~Chan's Actually The One Who Suggested It.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

I Went Into The Living Room.

"What Are You Supposed To Be?" Zane Asked.

"A Black Cat." I Said.

"Well, You Look Cute." Laurence Said.

"Thank You, Laurence." I Said And Kissed Him On The Cheek.

{Half An Hour Later}

~Garroth POV~

Lucinda's Ex, Ivan, Is Here And It's Making Her Upset. I Went Over To Him.

"I Think You Should Leave." I Said.

"Oh Yeah?" He Said.

"Garroth, What's Going On?" Laurence Asked.

"This Guy Was Just Leaving." I Said.

"No, I Wasn't." Ivan Said.

"Wait, This Is Ivan, Lucinda's Ex." Travis Said. "I've Heard About You, You Really Should Be Leaving."

"How About A Little Wager." Ivan Said. "A Scaring Contest. We'll Pick A Random Party Goer, Then Scare Them, And Whoever Can Get Them To Scream The Loudest, Wins."

"That's Horrible." Laurence Said.

"Take It Or Leave It." Ivan Said.

"Fine." I Said.

"Let's See." Ivan Said And Scanned The Area. "Her Over There."

He Was Looking At y/n.

"Wait, That's-" Laurence Started.

"We'll Do It." I Said.

"Great, We Have An Hour Before The Game Ends." Ivan Said. "Good Luck. By The Way, I'm A Wizard So I Can use Witchcraft."

Ivan Walked Off.

"Are We Gonna Survive This?" Dante Asked.

"Maybe." Laurence Said.

"Reassuring." Travis Said.

{45 Minutes Later}

We've Been Scaring y/n For Almost An Hour. She Isn't Really Scared By Our Tricks Or Ivan's. Randomly One Will Startle Her But She Hasn't Really Screamed.

"We're Running Out Of Time." Travis Said.

"What's The Big Idea?" Zane Said Coming Over To Me. "Why Do You Keep Trying To Scare y/n?"

Travis Ran Off So There Were No Witnesses. I Quickly Explained About Ivan And The Pranks. I Quickly Thought Of A Surefire Way To Get A Reaction From Her.