Chapter 16

{A Few minutes Later}

~Laurence POV~

"Whoever Took Zane Must've Plan This Out. This Cave Shouldn't Even Exist." Kim Said.

y/n, Aph, And Garroth All Got Upset Again.

"Kim, I Know You're Excited About Cave But Remember Why We're Here." I Said.

"O-Oh! I'm Sorry, y/n, Garroth, Aphmau." Kim Said.

"ZuZu..." y/n Mumbled.

I Held Her Hand.

The Footprints Started To Disappear. We Ran To Follow Them. Soon Enough All The Footprints Had Disappeared. Lucinda Said She Can't Cast The Spell Again Yet, She Has To Recharge.

"Zane!" Garroth Called And Ran Further In.

We Chased After Him And Made It To A Fork In The Road. We Ended Up Splitting Up. Garroth, Lucinda, And Kim Went Down The Left Path And Aaron, Aphmau, y/n, And I Went To The Right.

"Are You Two Okay?" I Asked The Girls.

"We're Just Worried About Zane. We'll Be Better once We Know He's Safe." Aphmau Said.

y/n Nodded In Agreement With Her.

We Got To A Room In The Cave. It Was Full Of Green Gems And There Was What Looked To Be A Small Health Care Area.

"I've Never Seen So Many Emeralds In One Place." y/n Said.

Aaron And I Went Over To The Health Care Area. It Was Dusty.

"This Place Would Be So Romantic If I Wasn't Worried About Zane." y/n Mumbled.

Aph Nodded.

"What Was That?" I Said.

"Nothing." y/n Said.

"There Are A Lot Of First-Aid Kits Here." Aaron Said.

"Someone Probably Got Hurt." I Said Then Realized. "I-I Mean, Maybe They Are Here In Case Someone Gets Hurt."

y/n And Aphmau Both Made A Noise.

"I'll Shut Up Now..." I Mumbled.

"Zane! ZuZu!" Aphmau And y/n Called At The Same Time.

We All Started looking Around Again.

{20 Minutes Later}

Lucinda, Kim, And Garroth Didn't Find Anything Except the Wrapper Of A Candy Bar.

"I Think the Exit's Over Here." Garroth Called.

We Followed Him And Came Out In The Middle Of The Woods.

"T-That's It? Zane's Still Missing?!" y/n Said.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

~Aaron POV~

Everyone Headed Back Into the Cave. I Heard A Whimpering Sound And y/n Had Obviously Heard It As Well. We Followed The Sound And Found A Wolf Hurt In The Snow.

"Hey, There, Little Buddy." I Said.

The Wolf Growled.

"We're Not Gonna Hurt You." y/n Said.

She Let Her Ears And Tail Out. The Wolf Whimpered Again And We Got Closer.

"Let Me See Your Leg." She Said.

The Wolf Didn't Growl.

"It's Not That Bad But Should Definitely Be Bandaged." y/n Said.

"I Got It." I Said.