Chapter 9

{The Next Day}

~Your POV~

Aph, Gene, And I Worked On The Interior Of The Café While Kawaii~Chan Worked On Maid Outfit Designs.

The Time Passed Quickly. Gene And Aph Went To Get Tacos For Lunch.

"y/n~Sama, Can You Help Kawaii~Chan With Something?" Kawaii~Chan Said.

After She Got Fired From The Previous Maid Café, Zane Helped Kawaii~Chan Become More Serious. She Still Talks In Third-Person But, It's Inconsistent And She Sometimes Talks In First-Person.

"With What?" I Said.

"I Need A Mannequin And Can't Sew It Properly While She's Wearing The Dress." She Said.

"Okay, I Guess." I Said.

"Then Put This On." She Said Handing Me A Maid Outfit.

I Went Into Where The Bathroom Is And Changed. I Came Back Out And Kawaii~Chan Got To Work.

{A Couple Days Later}

Aph Hired Zane For The Café.

Today Kawaii~Chan Decided To Have A Fashion Show For The New Café Uniforms. Gene Went Out. I Could Hear Him And Zane Arguing. After They Stopped, Kawaii~Chan Called Me Out.

When I Went Out I Could See Laurence Blushing. He, Garroth, And Travis Each Took A Picture. After A Minute Gene And I Went Backstage.

My Phone Went Off.

Katelyn: Travis Sent Me A Pic Of You In The Maid Outfit

Katelyn: You Look Good, You Got The Legs To Rock That Skirt

Me: Thanks, Katelyn

Katelyn: No Problem

I Got Another Text From Someone Else.

Mom: GarGar Sent Me A Photo Of You In That Maid Outfit! You Look So Cute!

Me: Thanks Mom

Mom: Of Course!

{A Week Later}

We're All Working On The Café. The Café Opens In A Few Days.

Gene And Zane Keep Arguing. Aph Climbed A Ladder To Put Up Some Decorations. The Ladder Started To Wobble.

"Whoa!" Aph Exclaimed As She Fell.

I Caught Her.

"Aph, Are You Okay?" I Said Getting Her Back To Her Feet.

"Yeah, Thanks For Catching Me!" She Said.

"Aphmau!" Zane Said Rushing Over. "Are You Alright?!"

"I'm Fine, Zane." Aph Said.

{A Few Hours Later}

Earlier Aph Hired Kawaii~Chan's Friend, Damien, For The Maid Café. Aph Also Found Her Gimmick, It's A Maid And Butler Café.

"y/n, Guess What." Laurence Said Sitting Next To Me On Our Bed.

"What?" I Said.

"Aphmau Hired Me, Garroth, And Aaron For The Café." He Said.

"That's Amazing!" I Said.

{A Week And A Half Later}

The Grand Opening Had To Be Postponed Because Of The Storm. Aph Splashed Herself With A Werewolf Potion To Try And Get Aaron To Swoon Over Her And She Can Get Back To, As She Says, Normal.