Chapter 3

{2 Weeks Later}

~Your POV~

There Was A Knock On The Door. I Answered It And It Was Travis.

"Oh." I Said And Went To Close The Door.

"Wait! Tomorrow's Valentine's Day And I'm Going On A Date With Katelyn And Maybe If She Has Friends There She'd Be More Prone To Opening Up And I Was Wondering If You'd Go With Laurence?" Travis Said Really Fast.

"Um...What?" I Said.

" I Said, Katelyn And I Are Going On A Date And Some Of The Others Are Coming, Everyone'll Have A Date And I Was Wondering If You'd Go With Laurence. As Friends Of Course." He Said Slower.

"Uh, Okay." I Said.

"Yes! Thank You!" He Said Then Ran Off.

I Went Back Inside.

What Did I Just Agree With? A Friend Date With Laurence? What The Hell Was I Thinking?!?!

{10 Minutes Later}

~Laurence POV~

"Travis, What In The Name Of Irene Were You Thinking!" I Snapped.

"I'm Just Helping!" Travis Said.

"No, You're Not!" I Said.

"What's With All The Yelling?" Dante Said As He Left His Room And Garroth Came Inside.

Travis Quickly Explained About His Date With Katelyn And Getting Aphmau And Aaron To Do A Double Date.

"And I May Have Intentionally, Kind Of-" He Started.

"Kind Of?" I Said.

"Okay, Definitely, Asked y/n To Go With Laurence On A Friend Date For Valentine's Day." He Said.

"What!" Garroth Said.

Garroth Doesn't Mind That I Like y/n. I May Be His Best Friend But, y/n's Still His Little Sister.

"Travis, What Were You Thinking?" Garroth Said As Dante Texted Someone.

"I Got Nicole To Agree To Go With Me." Dante Said.

"I'll Get A Date!" Garroth Said Then Ran Into His Room.

"Wait, Who's All Coming?" Dante Said.

"Me, Katelyn, Aphmau, Aaron, Reese, Kawaii~Chan, Michi, Zane, Nicole, You, y/n, Laurence, Garroth, And Whoever Garroth's Date Is." Travis Said. "Group Date!"

{The Next Day}

Everyone Was Arriving At The Date.

"Got A Girlfriend, Zane?" Garroth Said Teasing His Brother about Michi. "Never Thought I'd See You With Michi."

"Never Thought I'd See You On A Date." Zane Retorted.

I Laughed. Michi Got Excited And Ran Towards Me.

"Get Away From Me, Michi." I Said Backing Up.

Katelyn, Nicole, Lucinda And y/n Arrived Last. y/n Was In a Knee Length f/c Dress And f/c Flats, She Looked Beautiful. I Mean, She Always Looks Beautiful But She Looks Stunning Tonight. I Don't Think I Can Do This.

{A Few Minutes Later}

We're At The Arcade And All The Girls Except y/n And Aphmau Went Into The Back.

"What Just Happened?" Travis Said.

"I'm Not Sure But I Think They're Going To Plot To Kill Us." Dante Said.