Chapter 17

(Warning; Long Chapter Ahead. 2717 Words. -Author~Sama)

~Aphmau POV~

Aaron, Laurence, Kim, And Garroth Came Over. When She Saw Aaron, y/n's Eyes Changed From Pale Green To A Vibrant Red Then Back To Pale Green, She Had An Evil Smirk On Her Face. Aaron Looked At y/n With An Almost Scared Look On His Face.(If Your Eyes Are Vibrant Red Change It To Some Other Kind Of Red And If They Are Pale Green Change It To Some Other Shade Of Green.)

"Lucinda, y/n!" Garroth Said And Tackled Them In A Hug.

"Who Are You?" y/n Said To Him.

"W-What?" Garroth Said.

{A Few Minutes Later}

The Only One's Surprised By y/n Being A Werewolf Were Me And Kim. Everyone Else Seemed To Already Know, Even Aaron.

I Did The Same Test I Did On Zane On y/n And Lucinda. y/n Didn't Know Who Garroth Was And Didn't Remember Dating Laurence. She Said, And I Quote, 'I'm A Werewolf, Why Would My Mate Be Human? That's Unrealistic, It'd Never Wok Out.'. Werewolf Terminology Translation, She Doesn't Remember Dating Him. Laurence Was Obviously Hurt By That But Didn't Say Anything.

"Who Is Your Brother?" Garroth Asked.

"The Alpha." y/n Said.

"Alpha? As In, Alpha Of A Wolf Pack?" Aaron Said Confused.

"Yup." Lucinda Said.

"y/n, You Always Thought Alphas' Were Ridiculous. You Said That Werewolves Shouldn't Hold One Werewolf Above Them That Can Be Easily Dethroned And Replaced By Another." Aaron Said.

"Well, Lycan, You've Got Your Facts Confused." y/n Said An Edge Of Obvious Distaste In Her Voice.

{10 Minutes Later}

Kim's Resting And Garroth's Taking Care Of Her.

"Aaron, What's An Ultima?" I Asked.

"An Old Wolves Tale, Why?" Aaron Asked.

"y/n Said She Was Turned Into A Werewolf After An Accident With The Ultima." I Said.

"That's Odd. She Told Me She Was Turned By An Experimental Potion. Zianna, Garroth, Zane, And Vylad All Say She Was Turned By A Potion As Well." Laurence Said.

"The Storm's Dying Down." y/n Said Then She And Lucinda Headed To The Door.

"Where Are You Going? It's Still A Blizzard!" I Said Following Them.

~Aaron POV~

Laurence And I Followed Aph, y/n, And Lucinda Outside. Soon After, Zane Joined Us.

"Aphmau, Do You Think You Could Help us Find Our Brother?" y/n Asked.

"We Could Really Use Your Help." Zane Said.

"What Is Happening?" Laurence Said.

"No, I've Never Even Met Him." Aph Said.

Lucinda Cast A Spell On Her.

"Actually, On Second Thought, I'd Love To Help You Find Your Brother!" Aph Said.

"Lucinda, What Did You Do!" I Snapped.

Lucinda Cast A Spell That Launched Me Back Into The Door. Garroth And Laurence Rushed Over To See If I Were Okay. Lucinda, Zane, Aphmau, And y/n Came Back Inside. I Stood Back Up.

"Aaron, Have You Ever Wondered About How Werewolves Came To Be?" y/n Said.

"What?" I Said.

I Got Really Scared. y/n Knows All About Werewolf Origins Because I Told Her Everything I Knew.