Chapter 13

{2 Weeks Later}

~Your POV~

Zane's Been Getting A Lot Of Attention From Girls After That Video Went Viral. He's So Mad About It So Aph Deleted The Video.

I Overheard A Conversation At One Of The Tables. This Woman Wanted Zane To Sign Her Autograph Book And Wants Him To She Supports Him In Case He's Really Popular Someday. Zane Went To Serve A Customer On That Side Of The Store And Zane Signed Her Book When She Asked.(That Part of the Video Was So Adorable And Cute And ZuZu Was So Sweet To The Girl And Awwwwww! ZuZu Was Nice To A Stranger!)

"That's Probably The Nicest Thing I've Seen Zane Do For Someone Other Than You Or Aphmau." Laurence Said.

"Yeah, Well, I Guess He's Grown Up A Bit." I Said With A Smile On My Face.

Garroth Went Over To Zane.

"That Was Really Nice, Zane." He Said.

"Leave Me Alone." Zane Snapped At Our Brother.

Laurence And I Laughed.

"We Still Need to Work On His Brotherly Skills." Aph Said.

"Yeah." I Said.

{A Week Later}

Laurence Sat Next To Me On The Bed.

"You Know, Tomorrow's Valentine's Day." He Said.

"Yeah." I Said.

"It's Our First Official Valentine's Day As A Couple And I Wanna Take You Out On A Real Date. Not Like The Friend Date-Group Date Last Year." He Said.

"Sounds Like A Good Idea." I Said.

"So, Is That A Yes?" He Asked.

I Kissed Him.

"Of Course It's A Yes." I Said.

"That's What I Hoped You'd Say." Laurence Said.

{A Couple Hours Later}

"Are We Set?" I Said.

"Almost." Laurence Said.

"Huh?" I Asked.

"One Thing I Wanna Ask You First. Your Ears And Tail, Are You Going To Hide Them?" He Asked.

"Oh...Uh, Yeah. We'll Be In Public And I Don't Wanna Risk One Of Our Friends Seeing Me. No One Else Should Know, The Only Person I Care That Knows Is You." I Said.

He Placed His Hand On My Cheek And My Ears Went Down As I Began To Blush.

"That's The Point, I Know You're Hiding A Part Of Yourself And You Shouldn't Have To." Laurence Said Then Removed His Hand. "It's Your Choice Though."

"Laurence..." I Mumbled.

I Kissed Him.

"I Love You." I Said.

"I Love You Too." He Said With A Smile.

{The Next Morning}

~Laurence POV~

I Woke Up And Yawned. Quickly I Realized That y/n Wasn't Here.

"Odd." I Said Then Notice d Note On The Bedside Table.

I Picked It Up And Opened It.

'Sorry I Wasn't There When You Woke Up. Cadenza Called Me And Said She Needed My Help. I Promise I Won't Miss Our Date, I'll Meet You At The Restaurant. I Love You, Honey.