Chapter 12

{A Few Days Later}

~Your POV~

Laurence Is Still Asleep And I Think So Are Garroth And Zane. I'm Making Breakfast. I Have My Ears And Tail Hidden Since I Don't Trust The People We Live Around To Not To Break Down The Door And Barge In.

I Felt Someone Come Behind Me And Wrap Their Arms Around My Waist.

"Morning, My Love." Laurence Said.

'My Love' Has Been What He's Been Calling Me. It's Both Very Sweet And Very Forward.

"Good Morning." I Said.

"You Two Are Gonna Make Me Sick." Zane Said Coming Down The Stairs. "I'm Going Over To Aph's For Breakfast."

I Rolled My Eyes As Zane Left.

"One-Eye Really Does Not Like You And I Being Together." Laurence Said.

"Laurence, What Do You Expect? He's My Brother And Never Really Liked You To Begin With." I Said.

"True." He Said Then Kissed Me On The Cheek. "Anyway, What Are You Making?"

"Breakfast." I Said Jokingly.

"You Know What I Mean." He Said With A Laugh.

"I'm Making Eggs." I Said. "Go Sit Down, They're Almost Down."

Laurence Let Go Of My Waist And Sat Down On The Couch. Garroth Came Downstairs.

"Laurence, Can I Use Your Phone? I Need To Call Lucinda But Mine Died." Garroth Said.

"Sure." Laurence Said Handing Garroth His Phone.

"Awwwwww! It's Cute You Have That As Your Background!" Garroth Said.

"Go Call Lucinda." Laurence Said.

Garroth Went Upstairs.

I Finished The Food And Put Some On Three Plates. I Placed One On The Table For Garroth And Handed Laurence The Other Then Sat Sat Next To Him With My Plate.

"Thank You, My Love." Laurence Said.

"You Are Welcome." I Said. "By The Way, What Was Garroth Awing At Before?"

"My Phone Wallpaper..." Laurence Said Blushing A Bit. "It's The Photo I Took Of You When Kawaii~Chan Had Done The Fashion Show For The Café."

I Remembered When He Meant And Began To Blush A Little.

"I Forgot You Took A Picture." I Said.

We Both Ate Our Food. Garroth Came Back Downstairs, Gave Laurence His Phone Back, Then Started Eating Breakfast.

{A Couple Hours Later}

Garroth, Laurence, Dante, And Travis Have Been Trying To Go Viral On YouTube. Laurence Is Planking On The Fence Right Now.

"Why Is My Brother On The Fence?" Cadenza Asked Walking Over To Me.

"He And Garroth Are In A Competition With Travis And Dante To See Who Will Go Viral First." I Said.

"What Do They Get If They Win?" She Asked.

"I Have No Idea." I Said.

"What's The Most Popular Video Our Brothers Have Made?" She Asked.

"It's The Doctor Video. Laurence Pretended To Be A Doctor And Garroth Pretended To Be A Nurse, He Wore A Dress." I Said.

"I Have To See." Cadenza Said.