Chapter 15: Plan meeting with Mei and Kimi

The next morning you had breakfast with Takumi and his aunt.   His aunt woke up early before you two so that she could make you guys breakfast.   You went downstairs after getting dressed and saw them in the kitchen, Takumi was happy to see you that he stood up and pulled out a chair for you beside him. "Goodmorning!" said his aunt cheerfully. "Goodmorning." You said with a smile.

"Takumi told me you have work today." His aunt told you. You looked at Takumi who was sitting beside you drinking coffee. "Hurry up and eat. You have to go soon don't you?" said Takumi after putting his cup down and looking at you.

You nodded and ate quietly then after breakfast he took you to work. You thanked him for the ride before heading inside and once you were inside, Masaru who was at the counter wiping it down, he looked up and waved at you with a smile. You smiled back and waved at him.

Takumi decided to go in after seeing you wave at Masaru. Maybe I should get rid of this guy too. If I don't then he's gonna try to take her away from me just like Kouta did. You turned around and saw him walking towards the counter. "I thought you left already. What are you still doing here?" You asked him.

"I just wanted to meet your coworker since it's a guy." said Takumi as he turned around to look at you. You looked at him then at Masaru. I have a bad feeling about this.. You walked up to Takumi and grabbed him by his arm then you said, "There's nothing to worry about. Please go home now, your aunt is waiting. I'm sure she wants to spend time with you." On the other hand, Masaru who was still standing behind the counter was watching you two talk.

"What I can't introduce myself to your coworker?" Takumi asked while looking at you. He looked back at Masaru with a smile as he reached out his hand and said, "Hi I'm Takumi. I'm her boyfriend." Masaru looked at you then at Takumi before shaking hands with him. "Nice to meet you Takumi. I'm Masaru." So this is the guy her and her friends were talking about. While they were shaking hands, Takumi squeezed Masaru's hand. "It was nice meeting you Masaru."

After that Takumi finally let go then he turned around to look at you. "I'll come by to pick you up later." You nodded in response then watched him get closer to you, he leaned close to your ear and whispered "....My angel." His words sent shivers down your spine that when Masaru looked at you, he could tell you were very frightened and uncomfortable.

When Takumi finally left, you went into the back to go change into your uniform and when you came back out your friends were there sitting at a table. "Looks like your friends are here." said Masaru with a smile. You looked over at where they were sitting which was near the windows and they happily waved at you. You waved back at them then Masaru said "Go ahead and go talk with them. I'll be over there to serve them some coffee."

"Thanks." You said to him with a smile before going over to them. At their table when you sat down Kimi asked "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you yesterday?" You shook your head then told them, "No I'm okay. His aunt came to visit though." Kimi and Mei both nodded. "We were so worried yesterday after what you told us." said Mei.  Kimi nodded while looking at both of you.   "I'm okay don't worry.  He hasn't done anything yet..." you told them.

Meanwhile, Masaru finally brought over some coffee for your friends then quickly left so he could go get something as an excuse to stick around and listen.   He came back out with a broom and started sweeping near your table so he could listen to what you guys were talking about.   "Anyway we're here to tell you that we found a place for you to stay and it's really far from here." said Mei.   "Yeah and it's a small house out in the country side." Kimi told you.

"Really?" You asked them.  They both nodded then Mei said, "You'll be safe there.   There's no way he'll ever find you once you go there." You smiled after what she said. "The place already has furniture there so you don't need to worry about that. All you need there is the important things which we'll handle for you." Kimi told you. Mei nodded before taking a sip of her coffee then she said "Of course you won't be staying there forever this is just temporary."