Chapter 16: Falling for the handsome coworker

A few weeks later everything between you and Takumi was going smoothly. You were doing your best to pretend to be his girlfriend making sure you didn't make any mistakes that would upset him. While you were doing your best to not upset him, you've been talking with Masaru a lot at work and over text. You two had been slowly getting closer as time passes and found that you guys had a lot in common.

On the other hand, you had no idea that Takumi was still watching your every move. He absolutely hated seeing you with Masaru that you had no idea he was pretending to be happy until now. When you came home from work, Takumi was in the living room sitting on the couch.

"I'm back." You announced before walking into the living room. "Welcome back. Where were you?" Takumi asked without looking at you. "I was out with Mei and Kimi doing some shopping." You told him. Takumi knew you were lying because he knew where you were. He knew you went out to eat with Masaru. "Oh by the way...I'll be home late again tomorrow." You told him.

Takumi didn't like that so he said, "No you won't." He got up from the couch, turned off the tv before slowly approaching you making you lean up against the wall. "Your not going anywhere." He said. "Excuse me? Why not?" You asked. Takumi slammed his hand on the wall before saying, "You've been spending a lot of time with that coworker of yours....I think it's time for you to quit your job." You shook your head and told him you refuse to do that.

"Looks like someone got too comfortable." said Takumi after looking away then back at you. "Let me remind you who your dealing with." Takumi said before slapping you then picking you up and taking you to your room where he tied you to the bed post.

"Why are you doing this?! Untie me!" You yelled. Takumi grabbed you by your face and said, "Your planning something aren't you? I'm not letting you leave this house." You shook your head then told him "I'm not planning anything I swear." Takumi didn't believe you at all. "You've been acting too nice recently...your hiding something aren't you?" He asked. You shook your head again.

It's true I've been acting too nice but that's because I want to speed up my plan. Now that Kimi and Mei are helping me I'm gonna run away again...far away from here where he'll never find me. I'm gonna stay at that house they have for me until I can start over again and hopefully he'll never find me.

"I don't trust you." said Takumi before he turned away to leave but then you said "Alright...you caught me." He looked at you waiting to hear what else you had to say. "I am hiding something but that's because it's for you." Takumi looked confused so then he asked "What do you mean?" You let out a sigh then said "If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." He bent down in front of you then asked "You have a surprise for me?" You nodded in response. "That's why I'm busy tomorrow." You told him.

He nodded then apologized to you while untying you but then just to scare you he said, "If I find out you were lying then I'm gonna put you in that cage and make you starve." His words did scare you a little so then you said, "I promise I'm not lying. I'd never lie to you." He nodded then left you alone.

The next day at work Masaru was happy to see you but then his smile faded when you walked in without looking at him or saying anything before going into the back to change. Before you went into work when Takumi was dropping you off he told you, "You better tell that guy to leave you alone because if you don't...you know what will happen." You didn't know what to say so all you did was nod before getting out of the car.

When you finally came out, you started doing the dishes while Masaru was making a drink for a customer. When the customer got their drink and left, he turned around and walked up to you. "Hey are we still gonna go see a movie after work?" Masaru asked you. "....I can't today. I have plans later tonight." You told him. Masaru sighed then he asked "Did something happen?" You shook your head in response while continuing to wash dishes.