Chapter 7: High School days

Around winter time somewhere back in November there was a time when a handsome basketball player from another class started to have a crush on you. Every time he saw you outside of school or in the halls he would always try to talk to you, you guys grew a little closer over time because of it.

One day during lunch with your friends in the classroom, you guys were talking about a bunch of random things until you guys started talking about winter break.

"I'm so excited for winter break! what are you guys gonna do when it starts?" Kimi asked.

"I'm probably gonna go skiing with my family," said Mei before turning to look at you, "What about you? What are you gonna do?"

"Me? Oh...I don't know.  I'm probably gonna sleep in and not really do anything." You told them.

"What? That's no fun...what about Kouta?" Mei asked teasingly.

"What do you mean? He probably already has plans." You told her.

You stood up to go throw away your trash and on your way to the trash can you bumped into Takumi causing you to drop your trash.

"Oh sorry." said Takumi as you both bent down to pick it up.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I got it." You said.

After you both stood up you thanked him for helping you then he smiled before walking away.

Over winter break you spent time with your family and spent some time alone then one day when you went out to do some grocery shopping, you bumped into Takumi inside the store.

"Are you here to do some shopping too?" Takumi asked you.

"Yeah.  I'm guessing your here for that too huh?" You responded with smile.

Takumi smiled back and nodded then you said, "Well it was nice seeing you.  I'll see you back at school." He looked at you without saying anything and watched you leave but then he followed you and asked "Um...if it's okay...can we shop together?"

"Oh...okay sure.  I don't mind." You told him.

While you guys shopped for your own groceries, you guys also talked about what you've done over the break recently then after that you both went to go pay for your groceries separately and outside the store you were going to part ways when he asked, "Do you want to hang out for a bit?"

"Sure..can I drop off my groceries first?" You asked him.

He nodded then he offered to go with you so he followed you home and then waited for you in front of your house.   When you came back out, you asked him "Where do you wanna go?"

"Do you want to come over for a bit..? I mean I have to go home anyway because of my groceries." said Takumi.

You looked down at his bags then you remembered and apologized so you agreed to go with him to his house.

At Takumi's house you followed him inside because he invited you in.  You walked into his living room and sat down then while you were waiting, he asked "Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Sure I'll have some." You told him.

While waiting for him to come back with some hot chocolate, you felt a little awkward just sitting on the couch not doing anything so you pulled out your phone to look at something.

When Takumi came out into the living room with two cups of hot chocolate, he gave you your cup before turning on the tv.

"I'm glad I ran into you today." said Takumi after taking a sip from his cup.