Chapter 3: Getting to know the weirdo

A couple of days later or maybe even a week, you kept quiet and watched tv after Takumi finally placed one in the room and you ate the meals he always brought you.

Flashback to the preparation week of the school festival

It was during break time when you and your friends were sitting outside in the courtyard talking when Takumi came up to you guys.

"Hi Takumi, how are you?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"I'm good....s-sorry if I'm interrupting." said Takumi.

He looked like he wanted to give you something but he seemed shy and hesitant about it.

"Did you need something?" You asked him.

He looked up at you and shook his head then he said, "I just wanted to say hi and give you this."

He held his hand out and gave you your favorite drink.

"Oh. Thanks that was very sweet of you." You say with another smile.

"No problem. I'll see you around." said Takumi before he left.

Your friends watched him leave before they looked at you.

"Was he the guy you told us about that one time?" Mei asked.

"Yeah he's the one. I sit by him in class too, I've never talked to him before until recently." You told her.

"Don't you think that was kind of weird though?" Kimi asked you.

You and Mei looked confused but then Mei understood what she was talking about.

"You're right that was kind of weird huh?" Mei said, "How does he know what your favorite drink is?"

"Huh? Oh...I don't know, I think I might've told him?"

That's weird...I've never told him that [Drink name] was my favorite drink so how did he know?

"(Y/N) you okay?" Mei asked you.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about how he knew what my favorite drink was." You told her.

"And? What do you think?" Kimi asked.

"I'm still not sure how he knew...I've talked with him a few times but never mentioned anything like that." You explained.

Kimi sighed then said, "Oh well just forget about it. We should head back before the bell rings."

You agreed so you and your friends started heading back to class.

In class when you sat down at your desk, Takumi was looking at you but then he looked away when you made eye contact with him.

"Is there something you want to say?" You asked.

He looked at you and said, "Not really...I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

You smiled and told him that he didn't and that you were just surprised that he knew you liked that drink.

He smiled back then tried to ask you something but then he couldn't because class was starting.

End of flashback

When you woke up you didn't realize you had fallen asleep on the floor while watching tv.

I can't believe I fell asleep...I wonder what time it is?

You had no way of knowing since there was no clock in the room so you looked out the window and saw that it was still daytime so you assumed it was probably late in the afternoon.

Takumi walked in with food on a tray like he always does but this time when you looked at the tray, you noticed that it was your favorite food.

"Did you just wake up?" Takumi asks noticing that your hair was a little messy.

"No. I was awake before you came in." You told him.

He smiled while sitting down beside you on the floor and feeding you like always. On the tray was also your favorite drink that you liked and it still made you wonder how he knew.

"How did you know that [food name] was my favorite and that drink?" You asked.

"You sure like to ask a lot of questions," Takumi said, "Just be quiet and eat."

"Why won't you answer any of my questions?" You ask.

He quietly feeds you which really bothers you that you can't get any answers out of him so you ate quietly until you were done.

"Do you really have to keep me tied up? It hurts. Can you please untie me?" You begged him to untie you.

He still ignores you while he eats.

"Do you work?" You asked, "If you work a lot I can help clean while I'm here."

He slams his drink on the floor making you flinch because it happened so suddenly.

"Can you stop talking every time we eat together?" Takumi asked in a slightly irritated tone.

Is he angry? This is the first time I've seen him get kind of mad.

You awkwardly watched tv with him sitting next to you eating until he was done then he quietly got up and left.

You took a deep breath and let out a long sigh before getting up to lay on the bed.

This is crazy! just a little bit longer...I can wait just a little longer.