Chapter 24: If you had stayed

After learning about the room filled with pictures of you, you went back to your room and thought about using this as a chance to escape but then you thought about what would happen if you did. Different scenarios played out in your head as you thought long and hard about what would happen if you were to escape right now.

You thought, If I escape again then I'll just be putting everyone in danger. He'll kill them...I don't want that. In order to protect them, I know what I have to sacrifice. You dropped down on your knees crying about it but after a while, you stopped crying so you could try your best to act normal for when Takumi came back.

When Takumi came back after being gone for a while he walked in and after closing the door behind him he said, "I'm back." He waited to hear a response but when he didn't that's when he went upstairs to go check on you.

Right before going to your room, he noticed that the door to the room he said was off-limits was left open.  Shit! I told her not to go in there.  Takumi walked into the room and saw that it was empty, he clenched his fists then walked out of the room closing the door behind him before going to your room. Without knocking he just barged into your room and found you sitting on the floor watching tv.

He walked up to you standing in front of the tv. "Why did you do it?" Just by looking at his face and the tone in his voice, you could tell that he was angry. "D-Do what?" Hearing your response made him even angrier.

"I told you not to go in that room didn't I?" When he mentioned the room that's when you understood why he was angry. Oh shit, I forgot to close the door! why didn't I close the door so he wouldn't know, am I crazy!? No wonder he's so angry.

"I'm sorry. I got curious about what was in there since that was the only place I couldn't go in." Takumi closed his eyes and took a deep breath before asking, "Did you see what was in there?" You weren't sure how to answer his question because you were afraid of what would happen if you said yes.

He could see the scared look on your face as you hesitated to give him an answer. "I'll take that as a yes." With a smile on his face, he began pacing back and forth before he stopped in front of you. Takumi slowly crouched down in front of you and he grabbed you by your chin lifting it so you were forced to look him in the eyes.

Takumi laughed in your face when asking, "You like disobeying me don't you?" You shook your head in response still making eye contact with him. "That's not true." Takumi let go of you and turned away after standing up.

"It's not true huh? sounds like a lie to me," he laughed once more then he turned around, "You want to run away don't you?" You stood up and opened your mouth wanting to say something but the words wouldn't come out. Yes...I want to run away, far away from you! "No.  Just because I saw those pictures...nothing will change between us, okay?"

Your words made him less angry and his expression changed into a pouty one when he asked, "Does that mean you still love me and you'll stay?" You nodded your head in response and told him yes.

Even though you told him that, he couldn't trust your response. "Liar. You're just going to say empty meaningless words to me to make me let my guard down so you can try to escape again."

"What? No of course not. I won't leave, I promise. Okay?" Takumi shook his head because he still didn't believe you. "Come on (y/n) just drop the act already. You knew you had the chance to escape again because you want to disobey me just admit it," he slowly walked up to you and leaned in close to your face, "You like doing that, don't you? You think you want another taste of freedom but you actually want me to capture you because you want to be punished."